Multiple10Points-X2 (New Challenge) - page 9

Thanks for the link, is it EuroX2? It seems to be different from Multiple 10points X2. EuroX2 only works on EURUSD I think.

I moved few posts to this original Multiple10Points-X2 EA's thread.

newdigital:
I moved few posts to this original Multiple10Points-X2 EA's thread.

Thanks, I tried searching for it but all I got was a link to

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174805

I think I may have clicked the wrong board to search in.

I am getting this error with v1.72:

WASV GBPUSD,M30: unknown subwindow number -1 for ObjectCreate function

Any idea what's wrong with it?

Thanks.

Add WASV Indicator to the Chart

I got the same error, I was able to correct it by manually added the WASV indicator to the chart. Once I did that, the error went away.

nuaris:
I am getting this error with v1.72:

WASV GBPUSD,M30: unknown subwindow number -1 for ObjectCreate function

Any idea what's wrong with it?

Thanks.

Laster Version 1.74

I got this from Slami on 5-18-2008. Though when you run it, it says 1.72

ken

teaguekm:
I got the same error, I was able to correct it by manually added the WASV indicator to the chart. Once I did that, the error went away.

When an EA call an indicator which drawn object in separate window, you must open this separate window (by applying the indy). If not, the window can't be find and a error is send.

Anyway, the error isn't a problem for the EA working.

FerruFx

have you used several version of this EA?

I am curious, if anyone has used different revision of this EA. What was the progression and changes from 1.2 to 1.74?

Do you know? Could you let us know ?

ken

Hello can anyone recommend good settings to run backtests for this EA? I have tried the default settings and the backtest is not good.

I have modified settings and have found that RSI works good on USDCAD M30.

2008.04.01 - 2008.06.19 Initial deposit 5000.00 Total net profit 8605.65 Gross profit 10139.92 Gross loss -1534.27

Absolute drawdown 115.22 Maximal drawdown 1396.45 (12.58%) Relative drawdown 16.03% (1037.38)

I would like to test this out on a live account BUT Multiple10Points_X2_v1.74.ex4 which is posted above by teaguekm is only the DEMO version. I have emailed Slami about the full version and I hopefully will get it on July 1st.

What is slami's email? I've sent several emails to multiple10points@gmail.com for a live version a few months ago but still haven't received one.

I got a "live" version for 1.71 but it's not opening any trades on a live account, it's just showing the trade alerts, any idea what's wrong?