Multiple10Points-X2 (New Challenge) - page 5

I ask always excuse but use a traslator

This is the statement of the 10 point started the 09/08. Trading with the 2 fibo filter. The setting they are calculates you to the average of the range day of last the 6/7 years. Lots 0.1.

To the end of the next week I will send the result.

In order to limit the risk ulteriorly the secure profit percent would go increased also to the trading closed.

That is to close all the positions when the balance puts into effect them is advanced, of one percentage established from we, regarding that previous one.

Example... balance previous = 5000$ + (balance - against value) = Profit Percent.

End of the cycle that the balance previous will increase.

you ask if they are explained to me badly.

Hello

Daniele.

hi Slami

exscuse me for my language .....

the use translator .....

they are not explained to me well.

language problems….I have written mistaken

it has written to you danielpo and I task exactly the same things that it has written.

to be within to this market many hours is much dangerous one.

Moreover it must know itself to please of gain just and to maintain them in the time, as you say also.

Therefore it would serve to have the possibility to close all when the system is in gain and to recommence of new.

This possibility in the version puts into effect is not previewed them.

example:

the 1 _ During the day system earns and accumulates money in the positions sluices.

2 _ At the same time we have positions opened in loss.

3 _ If the total of the positions sluices is greater > (% subjective) of the total of the open positions it closes all and it is recommenced from head.

4 _ When it is the moment to recommence from head is subjective also this.

5 _ This can be made manually much good but it has been forced to be always in front of the monitor.

6 _ If there were an automatic function that could be set up from the customer would be much best.

7 _ I task that to close all the operations a lot often beyond to accumulated gain serves also to avoid to weight down the positions regarding margin %.

8 _ This for direct experience ........ margin % = close my account .....

Best regards

Romano

Attached is the modification you asked for, hope that what you asked for, check it out and confirm. Thanx for the idea. Happy weekend.

Slami,

Perfect! I appreciate you including. The info is very helpful.

saintmo

saintmo:
Slami,

Perfect! I appreciate you including. The info is very helpful.

saintmo

Glad to hear that.. you are welcome.

Good luck

Slami

Hy Slami

2 questions:

1)

>SecureLoss___Percent: this is for traders who wishes to use stop loss, instead of using stoploss as pips, it will close all opened positions of all pairs at the specified percentage.

How it like calculated?

example Secure Loss 10% : balance 5000$ loss -500 $ = 10% .

it closes all the positions of the all pair ?

why it does not make it .

2)

the trend direction from what it is determined ?

thanks

Daniele

P.S. Optimal the idea of the 3 lines added in version 1.51

Slami,

In an earlier post you said:

Here is the EA with the above modifications, and later I will tell you all the stories behind each and every option in the EA

That info would be good to know. Also, in you experience what is the best way to use this EA? Are you trading it demo or live?

How do we use the "news hours" parameters?

Thanks,

saintmo

help

see attacched file

is it impossible to send you private message

regards

Romano

Files:

Rough week for this EA. Attached is weekly update for eur/usd, 4hr TF, weekly fib filter true, plus indicators.

Ea

EA busted my accounts!

I love and hateMartingale!!!

Wish there was a way to hedge them or something!!

!