KG Trapping Mode - page 24

peterdias77:
Nebula, That chart isnt KG system, what system charts are you posting ???? are you goin for share your indi's and template, or just gonna show us ur beauitull trades ??

he is the best one bro..:) same with KG

peterdias77:
Nebula, That chart isnt KG system, what system charts are you posting ???? are you goin for share your indi's and template, or just gonna show us ur beauitull trades ??

Sorry.bro..KG.is.ma.friend:)..just.wanna.show.him..thats.ma.system.always.gone.with.

his.system..

test

mr. kang gun I try to downlaod your indie in first page but still not work....can I use your indie for free? sorry i'm new trader "nuhun"....

Salute 4 You

Dear KG,

This is really amazing !!!

After several profit & loss that i had, today i got the "beat" of your system.

Only with 4 hours, i could get profit more than 180 PIPS.

But still, i need more practice to improve my skill and get familiar with your "Sea Wave".

Thx 4 ur system Kang,

Keep in touch

peterdias77:

hehehehe... Nebula is my best friend.. Watch his chart and compare with sea wave...

KG

irma80:
mr. kang gun I try to downlaod your indie in first page but still not work....can I use your indie for free? sorry i'm new trader "nuhun"....

try to download again or have you registered to forex-tsd site? You need to register first, and it's free . Try again..

KG

Prihadi:
Dear KG,

This is really amazing !!!

After several profit & loss that i had, today i got the "beat" of your system.

Only with 4 hours, i could get profit more than 180 PIPS.

But still, i need more practice to improve my skill and get familiar with your "Sea Wave".

Thx 4 ur system Kang,

Keep in touch

Ahaaaaaaaaaaa... that's it !!! Practice.. practice.. try to familiar first. Congratulation bro if you can feel the 'beat' now.. that's what i couldn't share here... the 'beat'.... But practice will teach you, and practice it's means you'll get loss & win. Once you can feel the beat you can dance with the "sea wave"....

KG

Next Shoot with KG Sea Wave System V.1.1 (New Version)

Hi,

I go Short (GJ, EJ, AJ) when all bar give me a red sign and the first values on left wave histogram all more than 90. Actually i wait until Major Wave change to red, to make sure that the trend is changing..

You can download new version on first page ... enjoy it

KG

Files:
v1.1.gif  21 kb

OP Short on EJ & AJ This morning (02:10 am)

Here are the pictures..

KG

Files:
ej1.gif  21 kb
aj1.gif  21 kb

Hi KG,

Please tell me,

Seems you used TF 15M for this new version. Is there any particular reason for using this time frame ?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,