KG Trapping Mode - page 9

kang_gun:
OP Sell again... watch the pictures...

I closed it.. and got 25 pips... and i do buy again and get another 20 pips.. OK the point is... when u see the movement like today... it's the perfect time to do scalping just M5 and follow Trigger & Micro command... but keep watch ur H4 as your main trend... happy trading..

Maybe next time if i have more spare time i'll post all ma OP.. but now i couldn't because I have to do ma trade seriously... hope this simple examples can give you all something to use Sea Wave System...

KG

hinomaru:
this my OP sell GJ at 239.70 TP 239.55

Nice shoot bro.... already hits.. your TP now .... cool

KG

Need alert

Hi KG

Thanks for sharing your method.

Is it possible to play sound with pop up alert the pair when new dot appear in kg_support_resistant and when the wave of trigger, micro, minor and major change color from red to blue vice versa?

ToroWinner:
Hi KG

Thanks for sharing your method.

Is it possible to play sound with pop up alert the pair when new dot appear in kg_support_resistant and when the wave of trigger, micro, minor and major change color from red to blue vice versa?

I'll try bro... i was thinking about that too... so, have you do a forward test with the new toys? share here bro...

KG

kang_gun:
I'll try bro... i was thinking about that too... so, have you do a forward test with the new toys? share here bro... KG

My forward test today

Files:
kg.jpg  25 kb

This my OP sell at 239.80 Tp 239.65

Files:
gj_sell.jpg  139 kb

KG_Wave_Major old version is very important ......

I tried ur seawave new version and replace all old wave indicators ... but look what i've found. First time today is good but then I always have wrong decisions to put good entries for scalping . It's poor performance in asian sessions, because i am not quite sure with every entries that i did..... And I failed to predict precisely when GJ uptrend again. It's different with friday results, my predictions almost perfect.

But suddenly i got good perspectives again when I using again Wave_Major old version.

I think your wave_major indicator old version is the important factor to predict when sea is going to storm or calm sea..

But We'll see tomorrow my actual results.

belidax:
I tried ur seawave new version and replace all old wave indicators ... but look what i've found. First time today is good but then I always have wrong decisions to put good entries for scalping . It's poor performance in asian sessions, because i am not quite sure with every entries that i did..... And I failed to predict precisely when GJ uptrend again. It's different with friday results, my predictions almost perfect.

But suddenly i got good perspectives again when I using again Wave_Major old version.

I think your wave_major indicator old version is the important factor to predict when sea is going to storm or calm sea..

But We'll see tomorrow my actual results.

Hi, bro... i don't know maybe you are still not familiar with the new version.. so far i don't have any problem with the new version.. But if you feel comfortable with the old version that no big deal.... you still can trade with that. The new version is more faster that's the point why i build the new one.. here is examples ma trade now.. already 100 pips...

Files:
gj1.gif  23 kb
gj1a.gif  23 kb

Next Shoot & Lesson

I closed my last OP at 100 pips.. when the blue comes out on Trigger wave... and then i'm waiting.... i saw Minor & Major still red (Down wave) so.. I'm waiting until Trigger give me red signal and I OP Sell again....

Files:
gj2.gif  22 kb

Hi, Bro! Just want to ask. Earlier you post the chart of 5 minute chart, now, you post 15 minute, what is the best TF to use with this scalping?