PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 79

sivach:
Could you post the RSIOMA indicator you are refering to and what timeframe you suggest the indicator gives more suitable signal, settings?

here`d the indi,

i luv to use 15m tf in my manual trading.

Files:
rsioma.mq4  5 kb

Thanks, I am not a good coder, if I can edit v10 to insert RSIOMA, I will post it,

deicide:
here`d the indi, i luv to use 15m tf in my manual trading.

Latest

What is the latest version of this Ea? Can someone please post. Thanks.

Here is my personal version. I dont mean to cause confusion, but this work for me. Manually set prices.

gbudy:
What is the latest version of this Ea? Can someone please post. Thanks. Here is my personal version. I dont mean to cause confusion, but this work for me. Manually set prices.

Is anybody else having a hard time back testing this EA? I get a sell trade right after I start it, regardless of the timeline or time-frame. After this, it closes and then I don't get anymore trades.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for all the hard work and I look forward to giving it a whirl.

B

bfons808

You will need to move you prices, your bid has to be higher than the market price and your ask has to be lower, SELL HIGH, BUY LOW.

Works better with DPO and CCI off.

Hope this helps.

Hmm....

Still not working out for me. Would you mind posting your EA?

B

Here you go.

Files:

gbudy:
Here you go.

Thank you!

It's much appreciated.

B

zomg:
My results with your set up.

I tend to interfere with the functioning of my EA's as I mentioned. I have been in this business for sometimes now and there is no single EA that could be profitable all the time(depends on market momentum). There is an unfortunate fact in the world of trading and that is that there is no indicator/system/or man that could predict what will happen next in the market.

I usually tun off all the EA's as soon as I notice that market does not make sense and put discretionary SL to trades generated by the EA's. Last night accidentally was one of those nights. all indicators and fundamental pointing at strengthening of the Dollar but market wend down on all majors for 100 pips. I took the loss at 30 pips and staid a side.

I have also noticed that Alpari is not profitable for most EA's I have tested. I am testing the original version of Pip maker(got from Elite section) right now on three platforms. on NF, IBFX, And alpariUK. Alpari Uk is already busted while the others show almost $700 profit for couple of days. I am considering replacing my version with this one in a month time.

Hope this explanation helps.

Good luck.

Ross.

Trying to identify PipMakerV5WINNER1itremd.ex4

I have this EA: PipMakerV5WINNER1itremd.ex4

and am trying to find out whether it is related to the other EAs discussed in this thread. When it trades, the EA puts in the comment "PipMaker v5 Neo" and I see Neo has been active in making changes to the EAs here, so that is a clue!

I would like to find out the heritage, how to best set it up, and whether it's the best version to be running. Getting access to the source would be nice too.

Can anyone shed any light on this EA? Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Trevor.