PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 136

Doing some tests now, will keep in touch, thank you

yast77:
Hi, can somebody add the function take the ea can create a file for the currency pair that it attach, then we able to enter the time of the big news, and then the ea will change the reversedirection to false, i think this will decrease DD. I know an ea Multiple10pointsX2 use such function that get time value that user can enter big news weekly to decrease the risk we take.

Hm, something is wrong with the opening orders, even if I disable all other triggers , except MFisher, it still open some wrong trades, not taking into account the specified levels...

And, I just ask, it's possible to set the Ea to make 1st BUY order at -1.5, then for the 2nd EA will have to wait until -2.0 lvl is reached (so, no other orders between -1.5 and -2.0), and the same with the next range from -2.0 to -2.5? That will result in a much, much less DD and more precision in market positioning....

Just an ideea.

dragosd1:
Hm, something is wrong with the opening orders, even if I disable all other triggers , except MFisher, it still open some wrong trades, not taking into account the specified levels...

And, I just ask, it's possible to set the Ea to make 1st BUY order at -1.5, then for the 2nd EA will have to wait until -2.0 lvl is reached (so, no other orders between -1.5 and -2.0), and the same with the next range from -2.0 to -2.5? That will result in a much, much less DD and more precision in market positioning....

Just an ideea.

Then the maximum total order will be only 3 right ? Because after 2.5 level,no more order will be opened ?

yast77:
Then the maximum total order will be only 3 right ? Because after 2.5 level,no more order will be opened ?

Sure it will still open if goes deeper

Ex. if mFisher reaches -2.5 lvl, then rise, without closing previous orders, we will open again buy order if it goes down again at -1.5, -2 and - 2.5. I don't know how we can teach EA to do that.....If u look a chart you will better understand indi's behaviour, i think

Just put immaginary buy orders every time it touches those levels...

So, the next order after 1st -2.5 may be -3.0, or another sequence starting -1.5 (but at a lower price than last open order)

Gentlemen, would anyone care to add this trigger lines code into an EA, very simple concept. currently just indicator but i believe this has huge potentials especially on the larger TF's 1-4h and up.

It may require a preemptive strike trigger which could correlate to same indicator function if it could look behind the current time frame its placed on, volume based coupled with a tuned macd for current bar divergences and look backwards 3-5 bars for its relative ohlc natural flow.

Files:

orionsway:
Gentlemen, would anyone care to add this trigger lines code into an EA, very simple concept. currently just indicator but i believe this has huge potentials especially on the larger TF's 1-4h and up. It may require a preemptive strike trigger which could correlate to same indicator function if it could look behind the current time frame its placed on, volume based coupled with a tuned macd for current bar divergences and look backwards 3-5 bars for its relative ohlc natural flow.

Was anyone gonna have a crack at writing it, i can be more specific with other variables if anyone has an intrest in coding it.

Here is the expert

Here it is.....

Fisher ea

dragosd1:
Sure it will still open if goes deeper

Ex. if mFisher reaches -2.5 lvl, then rise, without closing previous orders, we will open again buy order if it goes down again at -1.5, -2 and - 2.5. I don't know how we can teach EA to do that.....If u look a chart you will better understand indi's behaviour, i think

Just put immaginary buy orders every time it touches those levels...

So, the next order after 1st -2.5 may be -3.0, or another sequence starting -1.5 (but at a lower price than last open order)

Hi, i coded as what you mean it, so check it out with the ea, any problem just discuss with me. I will try my best to do it !!!

Files:
fisher.mq4  42 kb

spacing setting

I think need to change the setting of spacing for this ea to optimize the time of open orders.

dragosd1:
Here it is.....

Sorry, i have no idea to modify this multilot scalper, but from my experience, multilot scalper is very high risk, it is very easy to get margin call if you on it 24 hour.