PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 132

does the V15 EA also work on small accounts?

Like 3000-5000USD? or only bigger ones

MichaelT:
does the V15 EA also work on small accounts? Like 3000-5000USD? or only bigger ones

When your broker offers micro lots it should go.

pipmakerV15

Hi!

One of my tests which works well, on standard account, since 15/05

I eliminated the badly opened positions HERE (ActivTrades stop the test after 15 days )

To follow

Regards

Pipmaker 15.1 in bi-directional Martingale mode

Hi Enforcer,

Thanks for your hard work in developing Pipmaker 15.1

I have been studing this EA for a long time.

In my experiments I only use eurgbp in Asian session, when we have low volatility and almost no news affecting eurgbp.

My demo micro account on IBFX give me 15 to 23% each month with 10 to 15% DD.

I would like to know if you can do this little changes in pipmaker 15.1, to improve my experiments:

1) open 2 orders in oposite direction (buy and sell at same time, like early versions of Pipmaker) without using any kind of indicator.

2) once an order is closed (due reaching its target profit), open it again.

3) allow to make the EA running at especific time (eg: 12h to 24h at every day).

4) add the option to use profit target in pips too. The trader would have option to use profit target in dolar or pips.

5) and the most important: when using pausetrading=true (or ceasetrading=true) make the EA to continue in martingale mode (doubling the lots on buy, sell or both) until the profit target is reached. Cease trading (until next day) when target is reached.

I think this kind of approach is called bi-directional martingale.

Sorry my poor English.

Thanks in advance.

Wmorais

lron:
Here are the set files I've been using. I've been using them successfully on a $5K demo account. I've been using them as a hedge against another EA I use as a primary trader. They takes out small trades but are very effective for not blowing up the account.

Interesting setup. Can you explain why you chose the settings that you did? Also, do you think the GU set would work equally well for the EU?

wmorais:
Hi Enforcer,

Thanks for your hard work in developing Pipmaker 15.1

I have been studing this EA for a long time.

In my experiments I only use eurgbp in Asian session, when we have low volatility and almost no news affecting eurgbp.

My demo micro account on IBFX give me 15 to 23% each month with 10 to 15% DD.

I would like to know if you can do this little changes in pipmaker 15.1, to improve my experiments:

1) open 2 orders in oposite direction (buy and sell at same time, like early versions of Pipmaker) without using any kind of indicator.

2) once an order is closed (due reaching its target profit), open it again.

3) allow to make the EA running at especific time (eg: 12h to 24h at every day).

4) add the option to use profit target in pips too. The trader would have option to use profit target in dolar or pips.

5) and the most important: when using pausetrading=true (or ceasetrading=true) make the EA to continue in martingale mode (doubling the lots on buy, sell or both) until the profit target is reached. Cease trading (until next day) when target is reached.

I think this kind of approach is called bi-directional martingale.

Sorry my poor English.

Thanks in advance.

Wmorais

For points 1 and 2 is a kinda difficult as is not fitted in logic of EA.

You can use Frank_EA , is doing exactly this kind of trading.

For point 3: you can use scheduler and set it to start or stop when you like.

extern string PauseTrading ="Pause Trading at Timeinterval";

extern int StartTime = 0; //Example: Trading pause starts at day 15 hour 14, minute 30 (server time)--> input= 151430

extern int EndTime = 0; //Example: Trading pause ends at day 15 hour 15, minute 10 (server time)--> input= 151510

4. Can be added.

5. If you use SessionTarget then EA will stop once target is reached.

You have to restart it when consider proper to resume trading.

sorry for my english

when backtesting, why I get error start from 2008.6.1, but form 2008.6.15 is ok.

thanks..

soro:
sorry for my english

when backtesting, why I get error start from 2008.6.1, but form 2008.6.15 is ok.

thanks..

You need to install the i-trend indicator: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178691

ForexWealth:
Enforcer:
ForexWealth:
Would you please give me the link for PipMakerV15?

Best regards

ForexWealth

No, is lost in deep space and impossible to find !

Would you mind if posting yours I would appreciate

Thanks

FW

Oh my god! These lazy people are unbearable...

The same again and again...

Arsi Mql

I've not found ARSI on MQ4 and rewrite it from Metastock.

I'm not sure its right, please check.

This is the version for a chart window.

montedoro, could you explain how to use this indicator?

Thanks!