PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 142

dragosd1:
what set file you use?

yours

Files:
test.set  5 kb

dragosd1:
As english is not my native language, is hard for me to explain it in mathemathical terms. I'm thinking at some sort of "weighted average bar range", calculated with the formula: AWR=(PB*3 + BPB*1)/4....whre AWR= average weighted range, PB=previous bar or last bar, BPB= bar before last bar.

We can use too a minimum time range between orders, if is that what you mean, i think it must be at least an hour....

So, after those improvements. the EA will open trade only if all three conditions met, Fisher level, spacing value and time value....

What do you think?

In my opinion, any other indi we implement (I think anyway, Fisher is the best), we still have the same problem, cause the EA becomes risky only in the event of a big trend, until the retracement.

And, by the way, i think PipMaker_v15_3, is having some problems if I set to read Fisher indi on 15 min tf(meaning is not using it correctly).Is locked on H1 tf? On H1 is reading it correctly, but if I change the input and TF for 15min, seems it's not working good...

About the problem of spacing at tf 15 min, you can set the StDevTF to 15, default is 60 which mean H1. I will try my best to work on the formula that you given, however, i still new to MQL language, so wish anyone who have experience on MQL language can solve all the problems we are facing.

No, no, this one I know, what I was reffering to is that when I switch Fisher perios to 15, it doesn't seems to open trades accordingly....

But it works ok if I set periods 60, which is default.....

yast77:
About the problem of spacing at tf 15 min, you can set the StDevTF to 15, default is 60 which mean H1. I will try my best to work on the formula that you given, however, i still new to MQL language, so wish anyone who have experience on MQL language can solve all the problems we are facing.

Sorry, are you using V15.3 with fisher that enter level is just only 1.5 and -1.5 ? Please try V15.4 that have multiple enter level. And what is your currency time frame ? If your current chart time frame is H1, the fisher level you see will be different however you set the fisher period to tf 15min. Which mean if you set fisher period into tf 15min, your chart should change to tf 15min as well so that you can see the actual fisher level.

yast, fisher lvl set to 15 period, chart set to 15 min, it didn't open trades correctly....

yast77:
Sorry, are you using V15.3 with fisher that enter level is just only 1.5 and -1.5 ? Please try V15.4 that have multiple enter level. And what is your currency time frame ? If your current chart time frame is H1, the fisher level you see will be different however you set the fisher period to tf 15min. Which mean if you set fisher period into tf 15min, your chart should change to tf 15min as well so that you can see the actual fisher level.

Hi Yast

Your 15.4 version seems too to open no trade with SDL indy.

Any idea about that problem ?

Regards.

madscalp:
Hi Yast

Your 15.4 version seems too to open no trade with SDL indy.

Any idea about that problem ?

Regards.

Did you copy the Slope directional line modified into your expert/indicator ? it is needed to open trade. I visual backtest without any problem, did you visual backtest it ?

Very high risk, you should be very careful during news time, i recommend disable EA, even if you have some trades open, then re-enable aftr 2-3 hours...

madscalp:
yours

yast77:
Did you copy the Slope directional line modified into your expert/indicator ? it is needed to open trade. I visual backtest without any problem, did you visual backtest it ?

Yes I did it. But no open trades.

dragosd1:
Very high risk, you should be very careful during news time, i recommend disable EA, even if you have some trades open, then re-enable aftr 2-3 hours...

Yes I know : very agressive settings.

In live I'll be more careful.