PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 127

Hello, thanks for the great work Enforcer but I have a question :

when you say it's better to avoid using the EA during news releases, do you mean we have to shutdown the EA or shutdown the EA AND close all opened orders ?

I'm running a test with PipMakerV15 for 3 weeks, I am currently at +20%, biggest drawdown 10%. I let it run during the announcement of NFP, it went -8% with opened orders but now it's back to -2%.

Well, you have several options.

If you have few open orders and drawdown is low you can shutdown only EA.

If you think open orders will go in big loss better close at least problematic ones.

Also you can set EA to run on trend, not counter trend during news.

Hello everyone

karmapokeya:
Hello, thanks for the great work Enforcer but I have a question :

when you say it's better to avoid using the EA during news releases, do you mean we have to shutdown the EA or shutdown the EA AND close all opened orders ?

I'm running a test with PipMakerV15 for 3 weeks, I am currently at +20%, biggest drawdown 10%. I let it run during the announcement of NFP, it went -8% with opened orders but now it's back to -2%.

Would you please give me the link for PipMakerV15?

Best regards

ForexWealth

ForexWealth:
Would you please give me the link for PipMakerV15?

Best regards

ForexWealth

No, is lost in deep space and impossible to find !

Files:
pmf.jpg  49 kb

Enforcer:
No, is lost in deep space and impossible to find !

Would you mind if posting yours I would appreciate

Thanks

FW

And is supposed a picture worth like 1000 words

Lemyx:
Oh my dog! These lazy people are unbearable... The same again and again...

That's ok I will read all of them.But I would like to say that if we all helped each others world would be great place to live . So You all know how hard to read all this threads .Some at the end not worth at all. Just wanted save some time and see if this EA good for me at the beginning and i would just participate all the time. What is the purpose of this threads anyway. It should be coming together and help each others. I guess i am just exhausted.

Thanks

FW

Hi Enforcer,

Just want to have a clarification, if in a pair the EA is enabled and took 10 sell pos which I put as maxsellorders, and now once the EA closes all the positions in the pair after reaching the targeted profit I don't want EA to open any new position, in this case what settings to be applied?

Thanks in advance

udayrashmi:
Hi Enforcer,

Just want to have a clarification, if in a pair the EA is enabled and took 10 sell pos which I put as maxsellorders, and now once the EA closes all the positions in the pair after reaching the targeted profit I don't want EA to open any new position, in this case what settings to be applied?

Thanks in advance

CeaseTrading=true