PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 117

There is thread in elite section namely

Terminator v2.0

and there are 2 EAs (created by tmaneval) in the first post:

2.02 and 2.02 versions (and later version 2.03 with variations). But later on project1972 created the other thread (Terminator Version 4) with version #4. Later on I modified 2.03 version inserted 2 AbsoluteStrength indicators to estimate market condition for different timeframes.

Original version is Terminator v1.0 (TerminatorD1 EA created by tmaneval for elite section) and next one is 2.02 version. So there are 2 original versions without improvements.

If you want to know more so you can go to elite section (as I know there is 10 days free trial for paypal).

This PipMaker v1 is also good EA.

SHW:

By the way all my Pipmaker15.1 tests are all very good. Even Forward testing is very good. Seems that is a very stable EA.

SHW Corporation

SHW,

Can u tell me What kind of settings should I keep if I'm running on a micro account with IBFX for this Pipmaker15.1 EA?

Thanks in advance

sorg:
Hi!

My test is still running. (pipmaker v15, with defaults settings)

After a very profitable beginning; i am now a bit disapointed by the situation:

- Pipmaker doesn't make pips anymore

- The open trades are in not so good situation: I am loosing money on every pair; But pipmaker has not cut the positions for the time being. But, as i have reached the maximum number of open trades, it can't open new trades (that's the reason why it stopped making pips !)

which parameters should i modify in order to avoid this type of situation where i am stucked ?

Thank you in advance,

regards,

Sorg

Any idea ?

Statement: 2019807 - Pipmaker v9.1

Thank you SHW,

BTW How much you earned since running this EA in your live account?

For people who test PipMaker:

Is useless to test with default settings on any pair.

If you want to get results first optimize settings for each pair you want to test.

If cannot get result for a certain pair, do not use that pair.

Find at most 5 pairs you get results on backtest at least for this year.

Try to obtain minimum drawdown possible, not maximum profit.

Anyway, is normal to get drawdown for counter trend systems, and it may keep open positions days if trend is flat or not moving enough.

newdigital:
There is thread in elite section namely

Terminator v2.0

and there are 2 EAs (created by tmaneval) in the first post:

2.02 and 2.02 versions (and later version 2.03 with variations). But later on project1972 created the other thread (Terminator Version 4) with version #4. Later on I modified 2.03 version inserted 2 AbsoluteStrength indicators to estimate market condition for different timeframes.

Original version is Terminator v1.0 (TerminatorD1 EA created by tmaneval for elite section) and next one is 2.02 version. So there are 2 original versions without improvements.

If you want to know more so you can go to elite section (as I know there is 10 days free trial for paypal).

This PipMaker v1 is also good EA.

About what v1 are you talking?

As a side note: I crashed few demo accounts with Terminator so I believe it deserve his name )