PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 111

It mean i-trend was left untouched, as is now.

First test is with non-reversed i-trend (changed according to montedoro's description).

Third test is v15 with only changed ARSI trigger to ATR to work in same TF and same lenght as ARSI.

looks like the third graph has lower risk

Hi Enforcer,

Appreciate the work you put in, I se that the third graph has lower dd and lower profit but well worth it. I am wondering if we could double the risk since the dd is so low and make more profit. What is your opinion?

Enforcer, at the first test the value ARSI_trigger=0.007 is too high for M1. It must be =0.003 about. Thats why the trades are very litle.

I`ll try to clear the code in one of my modified versions and you`ll have it in few hours. I`ll prepare some tests as well.

Since ARSI_trigger was replaced by ATR, ARSI_trigger is a blind entry, is doing nothing, so it's value have nothing to do with results.

Enforcer:
Since ARSI_trigger was replaced by ATR, ARSI_trigger is a blind entry, is doing nothing, so it's value have nothing to do with results.

Can you post fixed mq4?

And maybe test replase ARSI with ADXMA...

Files:
adxma.mq4  7 kb

I'll have a look and see what we can put together.

I'm always trying to get lower DD.

So if I can get more profit with DD under 10% will be nice.

Instead of getting high profit from one pair I say is better to have EA running on multiple pairs, each tunned to have a DD under 10% (split risk)

Enforcer:
I'll have a look and see what we can put together.

I'm always trying to get lower DD.

So if I can get more profit with DD under 10% will be nice.

Instead of getting high profit from one pair I say is better to have EA running on multiple pairs, each tunned to have a DD under 10% (split risk)

I agree with you. I also prefer to play with EA tuned for low DD.

You didn`t understand me about ARSI_trigger. The ATR_TF must ALWAYS be in M1, doesn`t matter RSI_Period=15, or RSI_Period=60. In the way you made it in V_15_1 it will totaly not working. Also if we increase the ATR_Bars this will increase the average value of ATR and will make the trigger harder - so in this way we can make fine tuning for different pairs. ATR has strange different value in each TF. Example: in M1 from 0.0002 till 0.0012, in M15 from 0.0006 till 0.0038, in M30 from 0.018 till 0.0135 (someting like this). All we need is M1. It fits perfect.

I have another version with much superior separate trailing but may be there is something wrong because is not working as I expect. In this other version impulses grabed by ARSI will not reset MaxRetrace to zero, they will preset the MaxRetrace to let`s say =1 or =0.5 giving last chance our profit to grow if the price continue in the same direction after micro_pause. I`ll send it to you when you want.

@Enforcer / Montedoro

Hi,

i get no backtesting and live results with your EA - same parameters. Maybe you know, what I do wrong?

erdenmensch:
@Enforcer / Montedoro

Hi,

i get no backtesting and live results with your EA - same parameters. Maybe you know, what I do wrong?

Strange, I download my PipMaker_modified_FOR_TEST_ONLY from my post and now is backtesting normal. Have a look in your "journal" - some errors can exist. Or if your broker doesn`t allow microlots - you must switch MicroAccount=true to false. I have no other idea.