PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 119

Enforcer:
Can't see any reason.. check Journal for errors and be sure experts advisers are allowed in Metatrader.

Hrmm when I do a backtest in visual mode I get labels for equity balance etc.. Are these labels suppose to show up when the EA is put on a live chart?

I've been running V15 (last fix) for several days on eight pairs.....with no trades. Much earlier versions V1 and V2 perform superbly on only EUR/USD as instructed on mini FXDD acct, and with supplemental indicators. I've tested to see if other EA's will perform and they do, so Advisors are permitted. But no trades with Pipmaker V15....(could someone check the correct version and "lock it down" as an .exe file? Maybe somebody tinkered with it and posted the wrong version....?)Thanks, everybody!

I am reading a forex book, and it makes me think of something...

I notice that most of the systems that i come across,,,fails during sideways markets...and work well during breakout of trending mkts(thx to MACD,Moving Avg and Laguerre)....

so I am constantly looking for a Non-trending indicators that I 'd like to coporate in my sytem...(Stoch is my current non-trending indicator)...

This system use ARSI or ATR as non-trend indicator?? Any suggestion??

sonic

charttart:
I've been running V15 (last fix) for several days on eight pairs.....with no trades. Much earlier versions V1 and V2 perform superbly on only EUR/USD as instructed on mini FXDD acct, and with supplemental indicators. I've tested to see if other EA's will perform and they do, so Advisors are permitted. But no trades with Pipmaker V15....(could someone check the correct version and "lock it down" as an .exe file? Maybe somebody tinkered with it and posted the wrong version....?)Thanks, everybody!

Hrmm I see that i'm not the only one. So far no trades on IBFX or Alpari UK . Enforcer do you mind taking a look at version 15_1. It doesn't seem to trade on these platforms. Thank you in advance.

leglac:

HERE on my site

Is it the same as Terminator V2 that can be found HERE???

May I know what method do u choose??

extern int OpenOrdersBasedOn=5; // Method to decide trades:0=MACD, 1=Pivot Point Time Zone, 2=Support and Resistance,

// 3=i_Trend RSI, 4=i_TrendRSIStoch, 5=i-TrendRSIStochMoneyFlowIndex

May I know the best time frame too?? H4 TF or D1??

Version 15_1

extern double ARSI_trigger = 0; // level to trigger trade. If = 0 will be used ATR as automatic trigger level

- small fixes to run faster on tester

Files:
pm15_1a.jpg  185 kb

drgoodvibe:
Hrmm I see that i'm not the only one. So far no trades on IBFX or Alpari UK . Enforcer do you mind taking a look at version 15_1. It doesn't seem to trade on these platforms. Thank you in advance.

Fixed comment display, trade comment to show EA name.

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/47/pipmaker_v15_1.mq4

I'm on Alpari UK and is working just fine and was working without comments fixes.

Files:
pm15_1b.jpg  27 kb

Enforcer:
Fixed comment display, trade comment to show EA name.

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/47/pipmaker_v15_1.mq4

I'm on Alpari UK and is working just fine and was working without comments fixes.

Enforcer ...may i know t preferred TF for pipmaker EA???

sonic

You can use on any TF, each indicator have its own TF.

Hi all: This has me stumped. I am running indicators with latest Pipmaker V15 on 8 pairs (noted in the code) (with i-trend, Adaptive RSI, Sniper) as visual aid....and am getting error codes "cannot open...." in Experts log. Still not trading any pairs and I'm wondering if this is a factor? I re-installed these indicators and re-compiled, but still no good. Could someone be kind enough to tell me what I'm doing wrong??