RandyCandles - Information - page 64

See what I mean ...??? I missed it at 7:06 on EURJPY -- rats!

Nice clear up move for 18 PIPS !!

RATS.

Sorry - that would be 8:06 EST pm

Raverstyletim:

I like your idea of putting MT4 in two folders ... just pop up the 2nd one for the "CLOSE UP" of the price action, etc.

Very good !

yeah. and guess what? it went with the trend back down at 8:15

Rav:

Yep, and I usually don't try those countermoves ... although they are very tempting.

For now I am just waiting for the yellow line to be crossed, confirming a dependable direction.

But you're right: there was another 10-11 pips on that drop

bounced right off the yellow line and headed back up ....

Rav,

Are you using the 1M exclusively? I am only using 5M and 15M currently, but the last few days, I have made good pips, only to give some of them back to what I thought was a retrace, but ended up being a major up move in ej. Though it finally did turn down, but being gmt+10, I was asleep when it happened.

I might start to look at the 1M a bit more and just set tp to 5-10 pips. What stops do you set?

Regards,

K.

well, i'm a computer nerd so i sit in front of all my trades. my stops are typically when the price crosses back over the yellow line. no real technical there. i also go with 'you never go broke taking profit' which why i like the

1m. especially on the e/j it lets you in/out very quick.

As for timeframes, i switch between 5m and 1m definetly. i prefer 1m though, but if i see it happening on the 5m i sure as hell switch to 1m to scope out the situation.

everyone agree with the yellow and blue being so close that between the red lines are no trade zone?

Files:
euryen3.gif  18 kb

actually, I took the blue off for a little while ... I don't think it was on the original Randy Candles, but was one of RAD's goodies (which I am very impressed with, don't misunderstand)

I decided I like the 3 and 7 on there because they illustrate to me very nicely if there is a "line argument" going on, so I stay out ... and wait for a "line separation"

so it was getting a little crowded, and I took off the blue for a little while -- wasn't it like a 30 ema or something?