RandyCandles - Information - page 60

Thanks for your insight goldenequity

goldenequity:
I was impressed with the kindness of this thread so far.... you all handled some discord and differences with no scar tissue. Impressive. Loved that logo Pipskateer lmao

Now a big thanks to you Goldenequity, wish Ron PAul gets in!

Anyways I would welcome the thought of having someone be able to code these ideas into an EA not sure if it is possible .

Wonder if there is a way to set down rules or is it mostly visual?

Where Is Every One

Itguy TraceJ

Is anyone still around to post

i think someone mentioned that once a profitable system is created out of a tread it naturally dies cause everyone leaves to trade the system.

i am still here if anyone liked seeing my trades.

welcome

Hi GE,

Like everyone else, I too am glad you have shown yourself here, to continue what you started. You obviously shared in the other thread with the view to helping people become (more)profitable. I can certainly say that it has helped me, not only become more profitable, but consistently. Being restricted to trading after work and family commitments, I no longer rush into trades in between house chores, as I know, there will be another one not too far away.

It is good to hear from the original person (yourself), as it will be easier to get concise answers. Though I have integrated rad's indicators and system with randycandles, in the end when both are in agreement, very very good probability of success. And these agreements happen all day long. As you said, it is abt probability.

There are a few things I am a bit confused about. You current charts show 1M charts, but in your original posts, you stated that entries are made from 15M charts, though most of us are now using 5M charts.

Looking forward to your replies and clarities on the method.

Regards,

K.

Raverstyletim:
i think someone mentioned that once a profitable system is created out of a tread it naturally dies cause everyone leaves to trade the system. i am still here if anyone liked seeing my trades.

Rav,

Pls do continue posting your trades, as it helps others see something they might have missed. Or even better still, another trader might have been seeing exactly the same thing, but interpreting it differently. Either way, it is helpful.

Are you trading the 1M exclusively? Or using the 5M as a basis for reference?

I shall also try to post my trades when I take them.

Cheers,

K.

Vegas:
Itguy TraceJ Is anyone still around to post

I'm still here and still trading RC's. They are very effective ESPECIALLY combined with MTF stochastics, and I haven't changed any of my trading style, hence haven't posted any additional info. Also now that GE has returned I was hoping that he could maybe clarify some of the unanswered questions on this thread in regards to the specific candle formations and his style of trading.

I could continue to post charts.....but it gets a bit redundant only posting winners I did have several losers on EJ friday, but in all honesty the market was a mess, I shouldn't have been trading, and I broke some of the rules. STICK to the method and rules, subdue your itchy trigger finger, and you will profit.

Goldenequity - Randy

fxbs:
THE GoldenEquity? THE Randy? ....

I am so pleased that Goldenequity is again sharing his great insight and experience to the many that have found the RandyCandles a useful tool.

It has truly truly made my day............even though I do not use them myself at the moment. I have not forgotten them, and will look to learn how to use them in the very near future.

My regards to all

Angie

kermut:
Rav,

Pls do continue posting your trades, as it helps others see something they might have missed. Or even better still, another trader might have been seeing exactly the same thing, but interpreting it differently. Either way, it is helpful.

Are you trading the 1M exclusively? Or using the 5M as a basis for reference?

I shall also try to post my trades when I take them.

Cheers,

K.

What I personally was doing was using 1M when price was a fib level. it the stoch was overbought and the 9osc is also crossing down I sell. reverse for buying. unless the fib level was showing as a daily high/low then i woudlnt go in that direction.

What i have noticed though, is perhaps i should look at the 5M and wait for a 9osc/stoch cross, then jump back into the 1M for confirmation/entry point.

Awesome post again, GE...

Excellent stuff! I copy any post you make that further clarifies what these patterns and candles are and how they help our trading....and that last one just hit the RandyCandles/Waterfall SMA PDF file!

I too am using Radatat's 9Squared system in concert with RC's... Dunno about the Waterfall SMA yet, but if it helps me confirm trades and or exits, then I'll integrated it into what I'm doing for sure.

Thanks again for your wonderful attitude and sharing your tools!

Randy!

Welcome back.......just saw that you've been posting.

I wanted to thank you for disclosing the RC method back when you did.

Glad to see you back again.