RandyCandles - Information - page 78

Yes, what's the bar into the macd ?

Thanks

Raverstyletim:
what do you have your madc indi set to?

That is MTF_Damiani_Volt32_SideBar by fxbs, coded on the base of Luis Guilherme Damiani Volatmeter indicator

Regards,

Chrisstoff

anyone still trading this? QUOTE]

this and this, but everybody different -beauty of randy

Files:

chrisstoff:
That is MTF_Damiani_Volt32_SideBar by fxbs, coded on the base of Luis Guilherme Damiani Volatmeter indicator

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Thank you very much

Outstanding!!!

Hi guys,

If anyone's still out there, I'd like to thank you for your work on this forum. I use this system to scalp and it is amazing.

I suppose everyone has gone off to make that money.

Thanks again,

Hello Sundowner:

* would you be kind enough to clarify the lines on post #769 - where you asked "how can we predict this?" I am assuming the yellow is a SMA 25 or 26 ... but want to be sure all around.

* also, I gather you have found the waterfalls to be workable for your trading? I did not get into them yet, so your input would be helpful.

* Hope you have been doing well.

FX DIVA -

are you using the waterfall?

any info would be appreciated

Hi Alpha,

Best I can do is show you what I'm up to now.

There is a thread over at forex factory called pivot point squeeze high probability system that has all the indicators and template...except the waterfall.

To answer your question, the lines are the ones posted by Goldenequity. The white line is a 1 sma, the magenta is a 3sma shift 3, the blue a 7 sma shift 5, and the khaki is a 25sma shift 5. I am using them to determine trade direction and times to stay out of the market...probably not what GE had in mind, but let me show you a chart and you'll see what I mean.

What I look for is the sma lines to get tangled. Then I watch them untangle and fall into their natural order.

Hope that helps. If you have any insights, I be pleased to hear them...not much interest in the waterfalls here, and from reading GE's posts (complicated stuff) I'd say by starting with the 15 minute chart I'm doing things pretty much backwards.

Hope that helps

Regards

Files:
eurjpy2.gif  59 kb

I'm still trading the RC's. Gone naked with price action as the lead indicator

Files:
display12.gif  20 kb

Hi Ken

Happy Holidays and glad to see your still trading.

When you look for an entry point with out the indicators, what are you looking for that would get you to make the trade.

Thanks,

Bill

Las Vegas

summitfx:
I'm still trading the RC's. Gone naked with price action as the lead indicator