Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 21

Sorry.Im done with coding! And bassicaly, I realy dont get it....is a problem to open another chart in background set to 1hr TF with the indi on it!??

(i can do some custom coding for you, but that is another story)

Regards

Paul Gold:
Sorry.Im done with coding! And bassicaly, I realy dont get it....is a problem to open another chart in background set to 1hr TF with the indi on it!??

Regards

I deleted post with decompiled indicator and I want to remeber the place to offer trials is this section: Evaluate Commercial Ideas - Forex Trading

I also deleted any references and post about ex4, trials, buy this product, test my product and so on.

Best regards.

Paul Gold:

Regards

No problem... I happened to already have found something similar that works... Google is your friend

wick and better volume

sorry guys but why the wick and better indi repaint? Basically if there are 100 buyers and 20 sellers, the line should remain the same ... why should fall? For me they only increase!

.....bad english...i know...

Actual VSA bar?

Has anyone written an indicator for MT4 that will display just the high, low and close? There are all sorts of candle coloring programs, but I haven't found this simple "purist" bar display! Setting the color and width, and max number of bars to paint would be great!

Thanks to all for the expertise shared here.

omrangassan:
Huh ... It seems that there is no Interesting !!

Isn't thier any volunteers who wants to share it with me that project ?

Beleive me : It is really something New !

yeah.........i belipe u kekeke

BetterVolume 1.4 MODIFIED_VERSION

BetterVolume1.4.rar

Original "Better volume 1.4" indicator (without TROs funny little label additions)

Files:

ZIGANI:

BetterVolume1.4.rar

Lovely version. Thanks. Makes it nice and easy to read as the chart unfolds

Cheers

Replay

ZIGANI:

BetterVolume1.4.rar

Yes I like this indi. TRO version seems to be better.