Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 27

If you are looking for Level 2 it is not available in metatrader

andrew4u:
I was looking for an indicator that would show volumes traded for multiple pairs on a single panel(chart) of mt4. If someone could help me I would be very grateful. Thank you.

It is possible to ad text/sound alert in the indraws volume analysis 3_1 ?

indraws_volume_analysis_3_1.mq4

I'm pretty new to this volume analysis.

In your opinion which volume indicator is the best? SonicR VSA or BetterVolume 1.5 (both were posted in page 26)?

The SonicR version only have 4 colors (dim gray, green, red and blue) while BetterVolume have one more color. So is it safe to assume that Sonic version is much simpler and effective than BetterVolume?

Is there any MTF version for SonicR VSA or BetterVolume 1.5?

Please explain.

Have this version of it, that I modified somewhat!

Hi mrtools ,
probably the attached indicators are the best I've found on the net regarding volume.

Unfortunately they don't work properly during back test.

Is it possible to modifiy them in order to use for this purpose ?

In addition I would like to implement these indicators by including a new type of line/level called Low Volume Node according to these definitions:

Low Volume Node (LVN)

Glossary | FuturesTrader71

toddstrade: Low Volume Node

many thanks, Andrea

andreatrade:
Hi mrtools ,
probably the attached indicators are the best I've found on the net regarding volume.

Unfortunately they don't work properly during back test.

Is it possible to modifiy them in order to use for this purpose ?

In addition I would like to implement these indicators by including a new type of line/level called Low Volume Node according to these definitions:

Low Volume Node (LVN)

Glossary | FuturesTrader71

toddstrade: Low Volume Node

many thanks, Andrea

Hi Andrea,

From what I can see in the code for those indicators would require a complete rebuild of them, to get them to backtest properly.

Ok , thanks mrtools

at least is it possible to add the Low Volume Nodes ?

mrtools:
Have this version of it, that I modified somewhat!

Mrtools, thanks for that as you modified that and very god to use. will you please assist me a bit by creating a simple indicator which is related to volume.

Files:
volume.jpg  27 kb

Where i can find better volume 1.4 , or 1.5 but mtf iam trying search across the internet with no success any help appreciated

Thanks in advance