Can somebody give me a EA that makes money? - page 23

Cornholio Fahrquhar:
hahaha. yeah right. sure mikey. you can call all you want but I aint hearing you bro. besides I dont have to show you jack sh*t. if you dont beleive it then thats just tuff luck for you isnt it. who are you anyway? nobody. you just want to see a trade report so you can try and figure out how it works. aint gonna happen man I know better. you want the ea then you can buy it. if you can find it that is. good luck cos I hear it will never go public. until then you just try to keep making your 20 pips a week or so man. your just jealous thats all. not my problem.

...who am I? - wtf does that have to do with you shooting off your mouth and someone asking you to prove it.

Think of it this way - right now you're just taking and trying to make everyone feel like crap - just think how sweet it would be for you if you posted a real statement (as in unmodified, yes we can tell the difference). Talk about rubbing our faces in it - how fullfilling would that feel for you? Imagine seeing the posts of everyone going crazy after viewing your statements...almost too delicious for you to pass up isn't it?

mikep:
...who am I? - wtf does that have to do with you shooting off your mouth and someone asking you to prove it. Think of it this way - right now you're just taking and trying to make everyone feel like crap - just think how sweet it would be for you if you posted a real statement (as in unmodified, yes we can tell the difference). Talk about rubbing our faces in it - how fullfilling would that feel for you? Imagine seeing the posts of everyone going crazy after viewing your statements...almost too delicious for you to pass up isn't it?

bro, Ive got the cash in my account and thats delicious enough man. Im transffering $12K to my bank card Monday and buying an awesome Seadoo jet ski and trailer. as for statements meh I dont care if you beleive or not dude. by August Im heading for Costa Rico and Ill get a bungalo on the Pacific to surf all day while my notebook trades for me. now thats fullfilling man. plus a buck buys a lot of free time and luxury down there. lol.

The longer this thread goes on, the easier it is to you that you have no humanity, Cornholio. Why are you even here, seriously?

ignore this idiot

Whether or not this guy is actually telling the truth about making all these pips does not matter. By the way he talks you can tell he is an immature punk kid who karma will get him in the end.

There can be no doubt Cornholio is just teasing all of you and trying to "get your goat." He's got no class and doesn't deserve a gift from anyone. I don't think he has the self-discipline to make money in the forex, no matter what EA he's got. And I'm sure he's not making much.

But there's really some jealousy here too.

We'd all be better served if we just concentrated on our own trading strategy and let C. F. find his own fate.

ryanklefas:
The longer this thread goes on, the easier it is to you that you have no humanity, Cornholio. Why are you even here, seriously?

why am I here? why? coz its fun man. arent you having fun? I enjoy agravating older trader types that are failures basically. its cool when us noobs get the upper hand and all the cash. heh. you wish you had some dont you? I know youd kill to be me right now.

That just shows what a bad judge of character your are Mr Hole. You are the last person any of us would want to be right now.

Absolute poetry

Cornholio Fahrquhar:
why am I here? why? coz its fun man. arent you having fun? I enjoy agravating older trader types that are failures basically. its cool when us noobs get the upper hand and all the cash. heh. you wish you had some dont you? I know youd kill to be me right now.

No person here would kill to be you because you, no matter how wealthy (if now or ever) will amount to anything as a human being. You are a lying, immature, uneducated youth, a loser as a person and know it deep down.

I for one don't care if you become wealthy because although I do no believe in karma, you will eventually see that life has a wonderful way of coming full circle and people get what is owed to them. The generous of heart will eventually get paid (and I am not talking necessarily of the shallowness of $), the humble of spirit will be exalted and lastly, those like you whom are lazy asses with no appreciation will get your comeuppance. I have seen it too many times without exception and it keeps me very calm when I read your ridiculous words.

Poetic things happened since this thread started. A wiener lowered himself to begging for something that his laziness never worked for and a foolish Asian student twit gave away something that was not his to give. Both these persons have been exposed as fools in their own right. The Asian as gullible without life experience and Cornholio as liar. Liars are the lowest form because from lies stem all forms of crime and we know where crim's end up.....bent over, getting reamed by a big black guy in a penitentiary shower.

The beautiful thing forum members, is that the market changes and even if this wiener gets some use from EA for 10 years he has already proven many things. People given things they haven't worked for do not appreciate it and hence squander the subsequent benefits. Cornholio if he has indeed made money (doubtful since he is a liar) is already spending the proceeds as if there is no tomorrow. When this EA eventually stops working, he will still be the same uneducated trailer park bum that he was before said EA fell in his lap. Without a clue of trading knowledge he will have to go back working for McDonalds or holding up 711's.

He has confused $ with being something/somebody but in his and many other peoples case it only exacerbates what they really are not.....a decent human being.

At the end of day.....the result is beautiful. He is the failure, it's why he keeps coming back to 'prove' something he will never be, genuinely successful.

Relax people.

SkyPilot

Cornholio is moron

Delta 9 system has not even been approved for live use yet. Cornholio just tries to upset everyone here. If someone let me test delta 9 I will give many commercial manual and ea's in exchange.

halycon forex:
Delta 9 system has not even been approved for live use yet. Cornholio just tries to upset everyone here. If someone let me test delta 9 I will give many commercial manual and ea's in exchange.

Well what a trustworthy, honest lot we are on here.

Bluto will share his ea in good time in a regulated way so that it does not end up on Ebay.

Things like this will guarantee that developers wont share anything on TSD.

Well done.

Mart