Can somebody give me a EA that makes money? - page 17

forex_for_life:
Sad......... .

Wish you the best.

P.S.

This is coming from a man that blew his life savings chasing get rich quick schemes.

R.O.T.F.F.L.!!!

(Rollin On The Fuckin Floor Laffin)

And now he's trading 30 lots on a 3k acct!!!

This is pure comedy!!! Got me to crackin up to the point of tears!!!

I'm outta this tread. It's become toxic.

your damn tootin I traded 30 lots. this ea doesnt loose. I wouldve traded 50 if I had the capital. wait. I do now! lol. I'll let you serve me those burgers you flip sooooo well while I buy my beach house in costa rica soon. heheh.

This is the funniest thread, amazingly it wasn't started by DAN . It was started by Hassanal Bolkiah

My secret weapon: The HOLY GRAIL!

droesparky:

Children!

I wish Dan would start another thread!
You want another system? Here, I got a system for ya:
  • Sell when the price reaches the day's high

• Buy when the price reaches the day's low

You'll be rolling in the cash in no time!

whitesand:
I can't help but had to reply to this. What's wrong with you man? I don't think anybody knows for sure shibeng has that EA or that shibeng and the creator of this thread is the same person. Bluto might have the EA but I don't know if he ever did gave it to shibeng if you ask me. Why would Bluto gave his EA to someone that just goes around and shoot down any system or EAs existed?

No offense, but what is wrong with YOU? After reading your post, I'm left with the impression that you haven't followed this thread at all and that you don't even know who Bluto is.

By the way, it was just a joke, just like the rest of this thread.

ryanklefas:
No offense, but what is wrong with YOU? After reading your post, I'm left with the impression that you haven't followed this thread at all and that you don't even know who Bluto is. By the way, it's just a joke.

You're right I don't know who Bluto is personally but I do know he coded several EAs on this forum. I also have follow this thread since the firemen first asked for a EA that will make him some money. I just didn't think you were joking when you had numerous post asking shibeng for the EA since he said he'll give it to the firemen.

Cornholio Fahrquhar:
your damn tootin I traded 30 lots. this ea doesnt loose. I wouldve traded 50 if I had the capital. wait. I do now! lol. I'll let you serve me those burgers you flip sooooo well while I buy my beach house in costa rica soon. heheh.

Well, our brave fireman, you really waste no time. A piece of advice though: learn some manners while you are making profits, you sound like you will need them soon, when you will crawl back for another killer EA.

Good luck and keep posting, you really make us laugh.

whitesand:
Why would Bluto gave his EA to someone that just goes around and shoot down any system or EAs existed?

That's probably part of what has everybody so ticked about this system being only for a private group. It makes you wonder: just what kind of people are in this private group?

after read alll posts in this thread

no comment...

still getting stoned

experiment

ryanklefas:
That's probably part of what has everybody so ticked about this system being only for a private group. It makes you wonder: just what kind of people are in this private group?

Interesting experiment by Bluto.

Give unbreakable toys to the biggest brats and sit back and document the results.

Can a fool destroy a foolproof trading robot and in what time period?

Stay tuned!

ryanklefas:

Bluto would probably pay to have that particular copy back Too late now. If the ea keeps getting thrown around like that we'll see it back here for sale eventually. Albeit with a different name....something like "the cornholed ea".