V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 67

noesis2020:
I've been testing V1+V2 ea on a FXDD demo account and it's working great as long as the market is in treading mode. So I opened up a live mini account with FXDD to see how it will perform, but there are no trades made so far (I'm using the regular v1+v2_new2 version). Does anyone know why?

Maybe need micro and not mini?

Further: this ea is great, but it will kill your account in the end. No doubt.

how is the EA progress??

how is the EA progress??

is it good and profitable ?? how about the equity progress??

anyone have tried it on live (micro) ??

looks interesting to try...

It turns out that with FXDD micro account the maximum limit is $5000, which is way too small for this EA, so I applied a new account with IBFX, the limit is $50,000.

I plan to go live on GPBUSD pair only when the market is in trending mode, and turn the ea off during big news events and during high volatility periods.

I'll post my live results in few weeks.

Hello all,

I have test this strategy since a while with great results using just one cycle only....

and start using this EA at 23.00 GMT as the one cycle, and if the cycle (buy & sell) hit TP, so it never open position again in that day, it will begin start for next day.

May someone made the changes for that on EA???

Hello,

Here is my change of EA that use trading hours.

Files:
v1v2_new3.mq4  10 kb

jcosta:
Hello, Here is my change of EA that use trading hours.

I saw that your EA used many indicators and I found there is a Turbo_JRSX and Turbo_JVEL , is it a custom indicator ? where can I get it ?

if (Indicator!="")

{

myOrderTypeL=0;

myOrderTypeS=0;

if (Indicator=="RSI")

{

if(iRSI(NULL,Period(),14,PRICE_CLOSE,0)>H_level)

myOrderTypeS=1;

if(iRSI(NULL,Period(),14,PRICE_CLOSE,0)<L_level)

myOrderTypeL=2;

}

if (Indicator=="MACD")

{

if (iMACD(NULL,Period(),14,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0)>iMACD(NULL,0,14,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1))

myOrderTypeL=2;

if (iMACD(NULL,Period(),14,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0)<iMACD(NULL,0,14,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1))

myOrderTypeS=1;

}

if (Indicator=="TURBO")

{

if (iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"Turbo_JRSX",14,MODE_MAIN,0)> H_level)

myOrderTypeS=1;

if (iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"Turbo_JRSX",14,MODE_MAIN,0)< L_level)

myOrderTypeL=2;

}

if (Indicator=="TURBO2")

{

if (iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"Turbo_JVEL",14,MODE_MAIN,0)> 0.10)

myOrderTypeS=1;

if (iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"Turbo_JVEL",14,MODE_MAIN,0)< -0.10)

myOrderTypeL=2;

}

if (Indicator=="STOCH")

{

if(iStochastic(NULL,Period(),5,3,9,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,0)>H_level && iStochastic(NULL,0,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_SIGNAL,1)>H_level)

myOrderTypeS=1;

if(iStochastic(NULL,Period(),5,3,9,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,0)<L_level && iStochastic(NULL,0,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_SIGNAL,1)<L_level)

myOrderTypeL=2;

}

}

btw, if I use this EA for a micro account, I just change it in this Type_Account below?

extern string Type_Account = "standard";

but, there is only a "mini" conditional logic in this EA (see below):

if (Type_Account=="mini") MaxLot=50; else MaxLot=100;

what should I do?

btw, have you tried the V1+V2_Std-Mini_5% updated or V1+V2 Mini5%[1] ?? is it work?? because I already attached it but there is no activity, why?

Stop Losses are needed

drgoodvibe:
I ran it on a live account just to make sure a long long time ago.. It made consistent returns until week 5 when it blew up the mini account completely =)

I blew a $1000 demo account within 2 weeks. It should be modified to accommodate a managed approach to get out of trades that were wrong in the first place.

Files:

Live account

Here is my regular live FXDD account. (No microlot)

I've decided to run Firebird found some where on this forum for few days and then ran Blessing_2_MQLCoder_2.7 few days later. Please note that I'm managing my account semi automatically, closing trades manually at times, stopping and then restating EA's.

Many thanks to the developers of these EAs.

Files:
fxdd.zip  10 kb

Changing the lot size towards the direction of the trend

This is my first time posting to this forum but I've been following it since the original blessing system from Rifo. I'm not sure if this makes sense but can someone program this ea a little different from what it's doing now. Why aren't the lots increased towards the trend. Example:

buy .1 and sell .1 -- buy takes profit because it's an uptrend

now we have

buy .1 and sell .1 + sell .2 -- again buy takes profit because of an uptrend

now we have

buy .2 and sell .1 + sell .2 + sell .4 --buy of .2 takes profit and keeps trending up

now we keep increasing the buy

buy .4 and sell .1 + sell .2 + sell .4 and sell .8 and so on

keeping the winning trade increasing but always half of the highest losing trade.

But as soon as the trend reverses, the ea must close ALL buy and sell orders and it will still be in profit instead of loss.

There are many benefits to this style of trading instead of the original one. If someone can maybe try this and revive this ea.