V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 52

Looking good so far (all starting with $5000)

V1+V2+rsi Balance 5212 equity 5145 (0.09 lot)

V1+V2 1 chart 5026, 5023 (0.01 lot)

V1+v2 mini5% 5041, 5036 (0.01 lot)

V1+v2 5024, 5016 (0.01 lot)

I'll post more detailed reports when there's more data - only 3 days so far.

I stopped the EA's for the weekend - should I close out my live trades or let them run until the markets open again??

I thought TIMEFRAME is not important? It works the same on any timeframe as it is dependent SOLELY on the price movements of the currency?

I used the original V1mini+V2mini, using 2 EURUSD charts.

What's the advantage of using one chart? It's an EA anyway, and everything should be automated, so you just need to set it once, right?

Another help, how does the V1+V2 5% EA works?

Here is the reply I sent to HHSMONEY. Thought it might help everyone.

To the best of my knowledge - no idea.[regarding how not to over optimize] I've just tried to find variables that work in one period, then test them in a past period, then test them in a future period. So I test for q1 of 2007, back test my results for all of 2006, and then see how they ran from April 2007 until today.

I've been trying to have a generic variable for all pairs but it just isn't working because of the difference in movement. So right now 20 short gap, 20 log gap, with tps of 20 on both is doing okay on EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD. Started on 5/23 -3000 demo mini account is at 3032.43 with equity of 3027.47. But I've tried all kinds of things like limiting trades to just 4 trades. I just can't get anything that will avoid the big blow up in the future.

Hope this helps,

Minnelli

Hey my forum at http://minnelli.com/forex shows real live results with a couple folks I'm testing out now. FX AUTO and FX Guru. Go check it out if you have a few minutes.

Here are my results with .01 mini lots since 5/23 on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY. This is with smartmans EA from post 333. I just can't get the others to play nice. This one is very easy to do testing. Even change the multiplier to 3 and 4 for the fun of it - seeing how much faster you can blow up

I would want to use in real (IBFX with microlots), V1+V2+RSI. But I do not understand as I make to modify the lotteries begins them (0,09), me the explained ones? Which he is second you, the minimal understood one them that it must have in order to use this TS. Excused the language are Italian.

Rinnegato:
I would want to use in real (IBFX with microlots), V1+V2+RSI. But I do not understand as I make to modify the lotteries begins them (0,09), me the explained ones? Which he is second you, the minimal understood one them that it must have in order to use this TS. Excused the language are Italian.

i use in my live account at ibfx. the version is gbola_v1v2_5%. an% and it make 8% for two weeks...

Files:
v1v2.gif  6 kb
v1v2.htm  52 kb

I have opened the first SELL of EURUSD at 1.3393, last June 1, 14:15H. Up to now, it has not retraced. Opened 6th step (1.3503) position already. Now nearing the 7th step at 1.3525. What to expect?

Anybody experienced the same?

Same, first order sell remains opened from price 1.3444.

What about NF news? V1+V2 should be stopped at this day?

After president of ECB speech

After president of ECB speech