V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 56

v1+v1_min5% OUCH

v1+v1_min5% OUCH

v1 & v2 so far so good

Files:

Cross:
v1+v1_min5% OUCH v1 & v2 so far so good

Cross, controls the operations , in these days to me the demo of IBFX is unconnected various times , while the real one worked perfectly . I hope that the error is this.

Rinnegato:
Cross, controls the operations , in these days to me the demo of IBFX is unconnected various times , while the real one worked perfectly . I hope that the error is this.

Yeh for once IBFX have done things the right way around and put the live accounts on the new better always connected servers

down

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Yeh for once IBFX have done things the right way around and put the live accounts on the new better always connected servers

My live account on IBFX was down for half hour during peak period yesterday.

Even the site was down.Probably due to complaints.

You were just lucky!

currently sitting on a level 7 trade.. should be interesting to see if V1V2 on EURUSD heads further downwards to level 8.

I'm on a live account by the way.. heh..

i get to level 5 and the lot limit stops the doubling. not sure i have the stomach or margin to follow it much lower. i do baby sit it a bit and i'm often adding positions to the non martingale side.

Early this week, EURUSD, using the original V1+V2, SELL went up to 7th level, and it ended the martingale pretty ok.

This time, it is now on 5TH level on BUY. Hope it will turn out as well.

The information here might be helpful as it sounds similar to what "we" are doing

http://www.dailyfx.com/story/topheadline/Fxcm_SSI__EURUSD_Long_Positions1181229110621.html

Pinggarcia:
Early this week, EURUSD, using the original V1+V2, SELL went up to 7th level, and it ended the martingale pretty ok. This time, it is now on 5TH level on BUY. Hope it will turn out as well.

My Eur/Usd ac just blown out after the trend keep down today..... . As I can see almost all EA will only working fine in ranging market but it will suffer if the market is in trending mode.

My bactesting of this EA also shown year 2006 couple of time ended with SL, for 2007 on feb quit high float then it keep profit until today gone after almost 200 pips the trend keep move downword.....THAT IS THE FACT OF FOREX

Yep.

All of my Demos on V1+V2 had gone and I was really playing it "Safe" EUR/USD only. Only the mini account survived.

Guess back to manual trading. Fifth and V1+V2 are just not reliable. 200Pips move wiped the accounts out. 4 demos gone, all with slightly different settings and pairs.

I was really going well with V1+V2 new up until today.

nubika