**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 107

Is it possible NT4 HAS BAR to show all TF in one indicator window?

Is it possible NT4 HAS BAR to show all TF bar in one indicator window?

Edit...

Stupid me already founded it....

Signal arrows

Hello guys,

at first, Steinitz thanks for sharing your method, great job!

Btw, I would like to program indicator (arrows) with sound alert mainly as a picture shows. If has a M5, M15 and M30 timeframe same colour, same signal, long or short arrow is displayed. It's possible to program? Thank you!

Files:
signals.gif  22 kb

Hi, Steinitz

Just wondering how the HAS MTF bar's are calculated? Im sure its simple, but I'm just curious.

Thanks.

pmafia:
Hi, Steinitz

Just wondering how the HAS MTF bar's are calculated? Im sure its simple, but I'm just curious.

Thanks.

The MTF bars are another way of looking at the Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator. It's a mirror image of the above indicator bar for bar. It's a convenient way to see all TF's what state they are in on one screen.

The multi colored MTF square occurs when the wick and the body of the Heiken Ashi have mixed colors. The wick color always determines the body color of the HAS bars.

Don

Refresh

People,

I'm working on 5 minutes time frame. If I switch to 15M TF after for example 1 hour and then back to 5M TF, some 15M and 30M bars are changed :-(

It's logical, because 30M Heikin-Ashi is not closed every 5M (on 5M TF) but every 30M.

Anyone know what is going on.

I downloaded the signals from the thread. I overlayed the signal files but they are not coming out like all the other ones posted ont his tread.

Thanks

Rich

Files:
mtf.gif  32 kb

Steinitz HAS

I realy don't understand this Steinitz system. Small profits and large drawdowns with no stops.

Any one here with good results. Please post also the settings.

Profitable New Year

I moved your post to Steinitz public thread.

As I know some members are using his method manually with good sucess with real account. I am talking about this public thread (see post #1 of this thread).

newdigital:
I moved your post to Steinitz public thread. As I know some members are using his method manually with good sucess with real account. I am talking about this public thread (see post #1 of this thread).

Sorry ND

RBK1959:
I downloaded the signals from the thread. I overlayed the signal files but they are not coming out like all the other ones posted ont his tread.

Thanks

Rich

Strange.

Well do you have main indicator Heiken Ashi smoothed installed on your MT4???

Basically this error could be due not having this indicator in Indicators folder of MT4.

I do reccomend you to proceed here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178322

Here radatats is trading this indicators as I do also and here you will find better setup.