RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 10

Got a big drawdown... but my settings were very tight - the Big EUR movement this evening on no scheduled news...

555.htm

555.set

Files:
555.gif  5 kb
555.htm  19 kb
555.set  1 kb

Begin Testing Apr 10

My settings:

EUR ONLY

timeframe: 15M, 30M and 60M

Platform: Alpari and velocity4x

TakeProfit=35.00000000

Lots=0.01000000

InitialStop=72.00000000

TrailingStop=10.00000000

mm=1

risk=1.00000000

AccountisNormal=0

MaxTrades=6

Pips=18

Multiplier=2.00000000

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=4

Fast_Period=5

Slow_Period=13

Shift=1

ReverseCondition=0

Aggressive_Mode=1

FromHourTrade=1930 (Im in GMT -07:00 NO DST OBSERVED)

ToHourTrade=12

Should have some reports soon.

Again, thank you David, I appreciate the chance to work with you.

N2

MegaLeads:
Got a big drawdown... but my settings were very tight - the Big EUR movement this evening on no scheduled news...

Mate,

I still dont know what is your problem. Can you briefly describe what happened to the RB26 on your platform? Can you please check your expert tab on your terminal? Or may be Journal tab? Let me know what is the error you're facing inorder to fix it. Many thanks

Regards

David

Rb26 Ea

Could someone please send me a copy of this EA for testing purposes. Perhaps i've missed the 'limited period' of opportunity but i'm essentially doing allot of investigation on all the martingale type stratagies. So far the blessing system seems to be the most promising but it did blow up my account trading a.01 lot on a $20K account trading the CHF. Seems you need need deep pockets to keep this baby running, not a productive use of capital.

TA

Eurusd

On EURUSD are open all 6 trades alowed. will see how EA organize this

Files:

All ok...but...see the picture

Files:

flyhigh:
All ok...but...see the picture

Thats why stop loss is 1 by default dont have to be stubborn everytime also close with profit. Rather safe then sorry.... talk about his... I'm 1 most idiot mofo, that always tell people withdraw, and I'm the greedy mofo, endup margin call

Regards

David

Today's results

Hi,

Here are my results for today. All default settings on 4 majors as they seems to be the best compromise for me (also according to my experience with 10points3 and Multilots). Agressive = false.

It handle very nicely the big move started this morning.

Closing order on a basket profit is very clever as it free EA to open new orders in the right sense even if the take profit is not reached (which is the case right now).

Thanks

Thierry

davidke20:
Thats why stop loss is 1 by default

David you use a stoploss of 1 ?

My results so far are very good. But the EA has reached the 5th progression level today on EUR/USD. My settings are ootb except agressivemode = true

Alex

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
David you use a stoploss of 1 ?

My results so far are very good. But the EA has reached the 5th progression level today on EUR/USD. My settings are ootb except agressivemode = true

Alex

Ah!!! SORRY DUDE! I've got mixed up Thats was V12. This particular EA I've optimized it for extra 20pips as stop loss. Therefor, if you place 20 as Initial stop will be better. If I'm not mistaken, by default I preset it to 72, that will blow your account away, please change it to 20. That is the ideal. Even it hit your stop loss, that is still not the end of your day.

Regards

David