RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 9

bugsley:
Ongoing trades with USDCHF not looking good. Expert is now fully extended in terms of no of protective trades it can take and close to margin call.

Also the stoploss seems too far away to prevent the account being totally blown with OOB settings on a $10k account.

Bugsley

2% with multiple currency pair seems too risky, dont you think? Moreover, its a martingale EA, risk management have to be control very tight inorder to keep your account live longer. According to my observation, only 1 of the 4 major which is suitable for auto trading which is EURUSD. Any input?

Regards

David

Hi David

The multiple currency is not the issue on the account at present but I would agree with you that it certainly could be and most likely would be.

However, my remarks relate to the USDCHF trade position currently open alone.

I consider USDCHF can behave pretty similarly to EURUSD, just moving in opposite directions. If I put the two charts side by side, I don't discern significantly different trading patterns, ranges etc. Therefore, this traDING situation could easily exist on EURUSD.

I did have in mind a scenario where having the two currencies EURUSD and USDCHF trading concurrently might, in the event of a big $ move in one direction, compensate for each other. I set up the scenario to run through NFP to find out.

Evidently not.

Bugsley

I did get The ea to start trading. No positions have closed out yet so i can't post a statment. It has 1 position openn that is $7.00 to the plus.

default settings except

eur/usa 1/2 hour

.10 lots

agressive =true

mm=0

OrdertoProtect=4

Shift=1

Rick

Hi David,

Thanks for allowimg me to test your EA.

I started the testing on EUR only but now have added gbpjpy, eurjpy, usdchf, eurchf and eurjpy. I'm on Alpari now and am going to start up velocity4x and IBFX Tonight. Again, thanks for the opportunity!

N2

P.S. David, before I post a statement I want to make sure I have the correct EA, the one you sent me is called soultrading and the inputs do not look like the ones see here on this thread so far. Please advise.

Thank you

Hilarious.

How come there are so many trolls around here nowadays? used to be quite peaceful.

Guess that is the price to pay when a forum gets famous...

From what I have observed, many EA developpers are missing and have fled this forum . Pity really...

No wonder a lot of them have their secure private forum where they can get a peace of mind from this nonsense. Use to think it was an elitist behaviour but looks like it is the sensible thing to do in this state of affair.

So could all of you ungrateful brats tone down your negativity and get lost? pretty please?!?!?

Sada

Anyways, Here are my latest statements. NO BLOWING UP YET...

Please refer here for my settings:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176674

For setup 2: On a live account, i think I wouldn't trade with risk set to 1. Too risky.

Sada

Need2bFree:
Hi David,

Thanks for allowimg me to test your EA.

I started the testing on EUR only but now have added gbpjpy, eurjpy, usdchf, eurchf and eurjpy. I'm on Alpari now and am going to start up velocity4x and IBFX Tonight. Again, thanks for the opportunity!

N2

P.S. David, before I post a statement I want to make sure I have the correct EA, the one you sent me is called soultrading and the inputs do not look like the ones see here on this thread so far. Please advise.

Thank you

Huh?! What did I sent you? Soul trading? No such thing dude. I'll resend you again. I'm pretty sure you got mixed up with something else.

Regards

David

Intersting

Ted Noogent:
Margin call today. Yet another piece of junk ea ready for the garbage heap. These amature whackjobs are really getting annoying. Time to find and test the next grail. LMAO.

Take a look at David's concept on page one.

Does this look like the sort of vehicle you'd test drive by gunning it 100 miles an hour through the cornfields?

That said it's very unusual trading for this time of day and the ea has been on the wrong side of the trade on EUR/USD.

I'm also testing on USD/CAD and it's been on the winning team there so things have pretty much balanced out so far.

With my settings, down around $80 overall on a $5000 demo.No sweat!

davidke20:
Huh?! What did I sent you? Soul trading? No such thing dude. I'll resend you again. I'm pretty sure you got mixed up with something else.

Regards

David

oops.. I see the problem now, my fault.. sorry

My testing report starting from 5TH APRIL 10:00GMT

All seems to be running smoothly up to now. No big drawdown yet.

My settings below:

timeframe: M15

Platform: IBFX

TakeProfit=35.00000000

Lots=0.01000000

InitialStop=72.00000000

TrailingStop=10.00000000

mm=0

risk=2.00000000

AccountisNormal=1

MaxTrades=6

Pips=18