Momentum indicator - page 14

I did modify Velocity and i added it prefiltered nonlagma ( if i remember fine). Important is now is less lagged and more smoothed. I use at M1 with 2 settings ( 48 and 96 ). Using level crosses with both periods you have very early swing and precise signal.But rules are long for explain...

velocity.mq4

Files:
velocity.mq4  6 kb

braintheboss:
I did modify Velocity and i added it prefiltered nonlagma ( if i remember fine). Important is now is less lagged and more smoothed. I use at M1 with 2 settings ( 48 and 96 ). Using level crosses with both periods you have very early swing and precise signal.But rules are long for explain... velocity.mq4

Nice. Thanks

Sentiment indicators

sentiment.zip

Files:
sentment.gif  18 kb
sentiment.zip  5 kb

Velocity waves

velocitywevesalert.mq4

Files:

Linear Momentum

linear-momentum.mq4

Smoothed momentum : smoothed_momentum.ex4

PS: in the example picture, upper is this one, lower is regul;ar (built in) momentum. To turn the smoothing off, set the smoothing to <= 1

mladen:
Smoothed momentum : smoothed_momentum.ex4

PS: in the example picture, upper is this one, lower is regul;ar (built in) momentum. To turn the smoothing off, set the smoothing to <= 1

Nice

Thanks

Dear mladen, I interest with colorzerolagmomentumosma_htf & colorzerolagmomentumosma indicator. But two of indicators in .mq5 files. Need your Help to Convert in .mq4 please...

Tsar:
Dear mladen, I interest with colorzerolagmomentumosma_htf & colorzerolagmomentumosma indicator. But two of indicators in .mq5 files. Need your Help to Convert in .mq4 please...

Tsar

Can you post those file here to see them?

Dear mladen, I interest with colorzerolagmomentumosma_htf & colorzerolagmomentumosma indicator. But two of indicators in .mq5 files. Need your Help to Convert to .mq4 files, please...