Momentum indicator - page 10

It would be nice to have histo on a smoothed version

Darkdoji:
btw: Mladen, Sir the indicators to which I refer are the ROC of T6 and Momentum - ATR normalized - nl smoothed - nmc

Great implementations (the best) and of course one employs your TMA (both centered and regular for the way they emulate sine waves) and your Aroon (not the oscillator the indicator). It is (the Aroon) almost predictive if you read time frames from right to left for pivots and from left to right for the flow. Anyway this site and you defined my abilities which I assure you are profound in reading and trading the markets. Thanks and all the best.

First atr normalized momentum made with an addition of histogram : momentum_-_atr_normalized_histo.mq4

And the atr normalized momentum using non lag ma for smoothing : momentum_-_atr_normalized_histo_-_nlm_smoothed.mq4

Darkdoji:
btw: Mladen, Sir the indicators to which I refer are the ROC of T6and Momentum - ATR normalized - nl smoothed - nmc

Great implementations (the best) and of course one employs your TMA (both centered and regular for the way they emulate sine waves) and your Aroon (not the oscillator the indicator). It is (the Aroon) almost predictive if you read time frames from right to left for pivots and from left to right for the flow. Anyway this site and you defined my abilities which I assure you are profound in reading and trading the markets. Thanks and all the best.

Darkdoji

What is "ROC of T6"? I can not find it

And the regularized momentum with histogram on slope change : regularized__momentum_histo.mq4

mladen:
And the regularized momentum with histogram on slope change : regularized__momentum_histo.mq4

Thank you

mladen:
Darkdoji What is "ROC of T6"? I can not find it

The full name of the indicator is T3 Trix (ROC of T6) and is attached here. Cheers

Files:

Hi Mladen, are you there? Posted a message above in response to yours with respect to the ROC of T6 but seems you have been busy with other things and not sure you have seen that post yet. Would be nice to know your thinking before commenting on the superb momentum (nl) indicators you posted here.

Cheers

Darkdoji:
Hi Mladen, are you there? Posted a message above in response to yours with respect to the ROC of T6 but seems you have been busy with other things and not sure you have seen that post yet. Would be nice to know your thinking before commenting on the superb momentum (nl) indicators you posted here. Cheers

For the sake of clarity and further development, that indicator should be rewritten

It will be done as soon as possible

Darkdoji:
Hi Mladen, are you there? Posted a message above in response to yours with respect to the ROC of T6 but seems you have been busy with other things and not sure you have seen that post yet. Would be nice to know your thinking before commenting on the superb momentum (nl) indicators you posted here. Cheers

Darkdoji

This is a cleaned up and corrected version of that indicator (it works when differential is set to 1 too) : t3_trix_roc_2.mq4

But, as I see, it is a signaling version that works well without being turned into histogram version

Files:
t3_roc.gif  62 kb