(FPI) predictive price - page 4

Update

OK, I found the reason why V2 wasn't working... simple mistake.. forgot to carry a zero er something like that. Anyway, here is the new version which puts the other one to shame. Instead of using the mean price, we are now looking at the bid (or Ask depending on the extern bool UseBid). The indicator takes a little while to calibrate. At first all of the predictive price lines are the same as the bid.As the ring fpi's start to change the ind internally tracks the MA of FPI. This allows us to get an accurate picture of when the fpi is truly deviating away from the norm. This is how I envisioned it working. Any feedback is GREATLY appreciated!!!

EDIT: The interbank mini accounts now work as well. Change IsMini to true.

Nicholishen:
Make sure you've done this first. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176246

Sorry, I did that but still nothing, the other one worked fine?

Im going to make a tick chart for this so i can see the average deviation visually over time. polly just dump dde to a c# chart contol and let it run 24/7.

increase:
Sorry, I did that but still nothing, the other one worked fine?

do you see comments?

are you using an ibfx mini?

Nicholishen:
do you see comments? are you using an ibfx mini?

thanks I got it now

Confused

I've read all the posts here and the link in the first post also, but I still hve no idea how to use this indicator...how are the lines used?

what pair do I buy/sell?

maybe it's just late but I am thouroughly confused!

RickW00716:
I've read all the posts here and the link in the first post also, but I still hve no idea how to use this indicator...how are the lines used?

what pair do I buy/sell?

maybe it's just late but I am thouroughly confused!

assuming you fully understand fpi and know why the line appear as the new price based on efficiency within its ring... you will see the why. the how is why we are all observing it...trying to find a way to use this to make money.

Nicholishen:
assuming you fully understand fpi and know why the line appear as the new price based on efficiency within its ring... you will see the why. the how is why we are all observing it...trying to find a way to use this to make money.

Hi..

I don't understand the line of this expert / indicator, but looks good..

Can you give your observation results using this stuff ?, TQ

Pj..

primajaya:
Hi..

I don't understand the line of this expert / indicator, but looks good..

Can you give your observation results using this stuff ?, TQ

Pj..

...knowing that we cannot use the immpecible hedge with standard retail brokers, I am taking a stab at using fpi to predict price movements. I really don't have many observations because I kind of just pecked this one out and threw it up for grabs... hoping that someone who has the opportunity to observe can provide more insight. I know this is a VERY subjective test, but I would like it if more people would provide more input/ideas.

Is there any way to plot the fpi history on a chart like the other thread with MT4? I don't think just by watching the line will get you a feel of what is going to happen.