(FPI) predictive price - page 3

V2

I've added the V2 and nothing happens.

I did change the code with the "m" for mini.

Could this be the influance

V1

Hi Changed the code in V1 and all is now working.

Could you please adapt V2, I would like to start testing it with the live mini.

Appreciate your work

Great stuff

Thanx Nicholishen

Appreciate the fast work.

Will get back to you on this one

Explaination Dissappears

Hi Nic.

I have loaded the new version. Thanks it work great.

One thing I pick up is that when I move to the 1min TF. The top right text expainations dissappear.

On the 1H TF I have now problem. From a previous post you commented on saying that it should be inspected on 1min TF.

Is it something on my charts that I need to set.

Would it be possible to incorporate a alert when the price deviates in the rings

thesource:
Hi Nic.

I have loaded the new version. Thanks it work great.

One thing I pick up is that when I move to the 1min TF. The top right test expainations dissappear.

One the 1H TF I have now problem. From a previous post you commented on saying that it should be inspected on 1min TF.

Is it something on my charts that I need to set.

Would it be possible to incorporate a alert when the price deviates in the rings

When you switch TF, sometimes it is necessary to load the indicator fresh so that it properly deinitializes and clears the memory from previous static data. Yes it would be very easy to incorporate an alert. We just need to define what the setting would be.

Did the trick

Thanks, I see the visual now.

This version is the same as the previous one, but withone extra feature. Now it will pop up a message box and you can choose which rings you would like to track.

Wow

Nic.

Dont you sleep, LOL seems you just think and the features appear. I'm of to bed, so I'll check this out tommorow.

I truely do envy the ability to program. I think at this stage I'll will stick to thinking and leave the coding to the experts

Nicholishen:
OK, I found the reason why V2 wasn't working... simple mistake.. forgot to carry a zero er something like that. Anyway, here is the new version which puts the other one to shame. Instead of using the mean price, we are now looking at the bid (or Ask depending on the extern bool UseBid). The indicator takes a little while to calibrate. At first all of the predictive price lines are the same as the bid. As the ring fpi's start to change the ind internally tracks the MA of FPI. This allows us to get an accurate picture of when the fpi is truly deviating away from the norm. This is how I envisioned it working. Any feedback is GREATLY appreciated!!! EDIT: The interbank mini accounts now work as well. Change IsMini to true.

I don't get any lines with this version?

increase:
I don't get any lines with this version?

Make sure you've done this first.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176246