My simple 20 pips. - page 14

k3iroll:
Hi PipeTrader, Does the PipeTrader_FI_Strategy_v1 is having arrows on them? It does not appears on my chart. Do you know what's wrong?

Yes -- Arrow arrive when the trade arrive..!

If you whant to see make a backtest and join this indicator to see what's appen.

Big thanks to Omelette (creator of this indicator) !

PipeTrader

It seems that the arrows are not being printed on my chart when I insert PipeTrader_Strategy + N_StepMA into the chart. I have no idea what's wrong ...

omelette:
After playing around with Force Index_v1, I found and removed a bug so anyone using it may want to re-download it (post #41). I also had a go at implementing the improvments suggested and have taken the liberty of renaming the indicator to avoid confusion for traders just looking for FI. Please note that you need to have 'N_StepMA_1_Email' already in your 'Indicators' folder to use this. I also removed the End Of Bar option and the second trigger level option as they didn't appear useful in this implementation. Anyway, have a play with it and let me know if there are any problems.

Hi omelette,

May I know what is the difference between Force Index_v1 and PipeTrader_FI_Strategy_v1 ?

Pipetrader, look at my picture. My Force index is not on same bar as yours -- looks like one bar after yours. I'm using your template. Any idea why FI can be late?

PipeTrader:
At 4 am I have a good signal of sell @ 1.9504.

It is 30 minutes before of a news on GBP (PPI) at 4:30.

So I put a smaller stop lost 15 minutes before the news of 20 pips.

If is go bad I lost nothing for today!

Im going out manualy whit 30 more pips for today.

50 pips total. Not verry bad.

I thing Im going back to sleep.

PipeTrader

LIVE TO TRADE and TRADE TO LIVE !
Files:
pipetrader.gif  15 kb

robp:
Pipetrader, look at my picture. My Force index is not on same bar as yours -- looks like one bar after yours. I'm using your template. Any idea why FI can be late?

Could be that a different MT4 tradestation has a different feed, thus different analysis. I noticed that when i was running FXDD and Interbank side by side that the same EA would respond differently.

GK

Additional EAs

prasxz:
wow that's very tired for your computer to do so if using EA i'm prefer to use only one day computer running and EA can trade many position for me in one day ...that's what i'm looking for ...short term EA...do u have a good result EA ?

====================

Forex Indicators Collection

I am testing various EAs and will exchange information with you, my email is yeoeleven[at]optusnet.com.au

John

Settings

gkozlyk:
Yeah i pretty well have the same setup of running multiple terminals testing various systems.

Speaking of which, I have read the thread but wanted to know what the latest modification of the EA is and what settings that people have been using with it. I assume the gbpusd 30min, but possibly other pairs?!?

Thanx,

GK

I am using M30 and default settings, as well as GBPUSD I have loaded EURUSD but to date have had only the one trade previously posted.

I have loaded both the Safer and the Riskier versions on different platforms and it is intersting to see that both indicators record differently on each platform. North Finance & IBFX.

John

k3iroll:
It seems that the arrows are not being printed on my chart when I insert PipeTrader_Strategy + N_StepMA into the chart. I have no idea what's wrong ...

I agree with the others are saying, it could be the brokers data. When I attached the template given by PipeTrader, the force Index values are different between ibfx and fxdd

PipeTrader, may I know which broker are you using ?

popok_sakti:
I agree with the others are saying, it could be the brokers data. When I attached the template given by PipeTrader, the force Index values are different between ibfx and fxdd PipeTrader, may I know which broker are you using ?

Hi popok_sakti,

I'm using North Finance. The values of the Force Index that I'm seeing is approximately the same as PipeTrader (based on the charts that he posted). But the arrows does not come out. I'm not sure what's wrong.

Edited:

Ok guys .... I'just got a signal (arrow) on my chart ... I guess the PipeTrader_Strategy indicator works forward .. but not backwards .... since I can't see any arrows previously .... Am I correct?

popok_sakti:
I agree with the others are saying, it could be the brokers data. When I attached the template given by PipeTrader, the force Index values are different between ibfx and fxdd PipeTrader, may I know which broker are you using ?

Im using FXDD.

You have to play whit the level on the force index... I never try another broker. I trade for 2 years on FXDD.

I check that.

Thanks.

PipTrader.