My simple 20 pips. - page 38

Raverstyletim:
is there something specific up wtih fxdd?

No but ist for unformity.

Look the chart on FXDD an trade what ever you whant.

The Force Index work whit volume thats why.

PT

onetarmizi:
Hi pipetrader I think you should update your latest system in post#1 (front page) to easy search from other members. The problem is when the pages become increase its very difficult to search back your latest template and indicators. Just my opinion.

That is correct and eaier if you please Pip Trader.

PipeTrader:
Its just some moving average.

Juste for looking the trend.

PT

thank you very much for the update and the sharing & explainations..wish you very good luck.

I'm using Alpari UK and getting pretty much the same signals the last few days that I've started following them.

Thanks PipeTrader

WHy dont you use indicator????

PipeTrader:
You can download indicators an template on post 325

I trade manualy only. So I dont take Omelette s indicator. (Thanks Omelette!)

There is a verry good guys..

PT

Hi PipeTrader. Just found this thread and read it all. I cant wait to test the system. Just one question. I was planning on using Omelettes Indicator. WHy dont you use it? Isnt it accurate and identifying signals? Just curious.

Thank you for sharing your system

PipeTrader: Omelettes Indicator

Hello. Thanks for sharing your system

Can you tell me why you dont use Omelettes Indicator when you trade? I was going to use it and trade manaully - just curious.

Thank you!

Siwolf

Where can we find the indicator so we can try it...or can you post it?

sirwolf:

Can you tell me why you dont use Omelettes Indicator when you trade? I was going to use it and trade manaully - just curious.

Thank you!

Siwolf

sirwolf:

Thank you!

Siwolf

Hello.

Its just becose I modify my system a bit and Omelette s indicator identify the first system.

PT

This system is great. I normally only trade my EA, but this is spectacular!

you have ea for this system ?

jturns23:
This system is great. I normally only trade my EA, but this is spectacular!

No, I don't have an EA for this system. I have my own EA which has nothing to do with this system. However there are a couple EA's for this system posted. Just go back a few pages on this thread.