My simple 20 pips. - page 7

gtketum:
started trading this system yesterday. I had one trade yesterday and made 20 pips. just made another 20 pips right now. so 2 consecutive wins so far with the basic system, no modifications. also 4xtrend, if you are trading the Force index and you dont wait for a second candle confirmation, you will get more losses. look at yesterday and you will see a loss where the stepMA was showing a long already and the force index was 0.0362. the next candle had a force index of 0.0245 and that trade failed. sometimes the second candle gets you in late but still it will give you 20 pips and that is all i need.

You right my friend !

20 pips a day make your riche...

I juste make this system (manualy) for 6 monts on GBPUSD and my accont go up and up..

For sure I lost some trade. But is profitable.

PipeTrade.

LIVE TO TRADE and TRADE TO LIVE !

PipTrader

You're the man. Thank you for sharing. This really works and is very simple, easy to follow and from what I have backtested, very low drawdown.

Thanx

4xtrend:
You're the man. Thank you for sharing. This really works and is very simple, easy to follow and from what I have backtested, very low drawdown. Thanx

Before I developpe this system, my screen is like a Cristmas Tree !

My system is base on KIS.

Keep It Symple.

Ok.

For today I make 50 pips. (Not Bad!)

I'm going short at 1.9581 (Before that I check the mews and is not verry dangerous) so I put my TP at 50 pips an I go out at 1.9535...

Have a nice day.

PipeTrader

LIVE TO TRADE and TRADE TO LIVE !

Mikep

When you get an answer, can you post it here? It also was confusing to me since I believed that both indicators must be on the same side, but we can trade on either signal.

Files:
1.gif  11 kb
2.gif  12 kb
3.gif  9 kb
4.gif  8 kb

In the new version of you EA V2 have a false entry ....

Check my capture.

But whit the first version of your EA V1 is ok. (No Trade).

PipTrader.

Files:
5.gif  12 kb

Take a look on version one !

It is verry nice...

PipeTrader.

Files:
6.gif  11 kb

Check for this conditions...!

2 smaller on the Force Index. Close trade.. I think is a good point to close. No ?

If you can put this conditions in EA for sure is more profitable..

PipeTrader.

Files:
7.gif  28 kb

mikep:
...... I haven't been able to get great data so my backtests are only yielding about 40% quality. Please test and try optimizing each...

Thanks again PipeTrader for sharing your system.

Mike

You should have no problem getting near 90% now that MT has the period converter part integrated - 40% indicates something is wrong and is worthless for backtesting. You might just try deleting the contents of the \history\ and \tester\history\ folders and downloading the data again via the Tools->History Centre menu option.