XO_Method REVISED - page 100

ValeoFX:
Take note of Joe's comments please!! He is better than me on the M-15 and should know.

Secondly, the first entry could have been one candle earlier as the RSi- H1 have clearly shown you.

Second entry was correct, but NOT as an exit ever.!!

Best wishes.

ok but i tought i have to wait both RSI to show the same thing before enter a position that`s why i wait ;] Also to be clear enough i ask joe to show some exapmles of his trades when he have time to do it ;]

No time (not at th emoment) to post screens, but i wait a fresh cci bar (above / below zero) and i look if the wpr is agree that's all.

Big Joe:
No time (not at th emoment) to post screens, but i wait a fresh cci bar (above / below zero) and i look if the wpr is agree that's all.

I just really want to see some examples, when YOU have time to post them of course thanks a lot really thanks!

teodosy87:
ok but i tought i have to wait both RSI to show the same thing before enter a position that`s why i wait ;] Also to be clear enough i ask joe to show some exapmles of his trades when he have time to do it ;]

May I respectfully suggest that you read through the notes again this weekend? I have given numerous examples of trades and mentioned that we trade off the H1-chart, hence my comments.

Happy reading and enjoy the weekend.

Here is my week on GY with pictures :

1- the vertical red lines correspond only to ENTER

2- i limit to 20 pips per trade on a "secured" account, but i work more on others accounts

3- i limit on 2 trades (but most of the time only 1) a day per currency

4 - when i arrive the morning, and a cci trend is established, i don't jump in, and wait for a fresh bar close below / above zero

Files:

i mate big joe,please can you post this templates with indicators,thanks.

Thanks Big Joe for your charts!

Okay fellow traders,

Me and my trading partner have started a chatroom will be used specifically for trading the XO method live, and also for learning/discussion for this system. The online room will be strictly for the Xo method as to keep focus on the wonderful system Valeo and the others have brought for us...

Valeo has VERY kindly agreed that this is fine, and that he will try and coach us all once a week and join us whenever he can, this is great, and I want to thank him for his time although I will not have any expectations from him to join us with live trading as he is a very busy guy, and I totally appreciate this. So thank you Valeo for your kind offer to join us all, for however long you can, whenever you can, in your own time my friend ...

You will need Skype to join this online room which is free to download, For those of you who are interested in joining us and trading and learning more about this system more seriously, Please private message me or my trading partner with the username PaulUK for the room link. We will be in the room from 7am GMT onwards into the later part of the New York session.

Please note if you are a complete newbie to forex and do not have basic knowledge about trading such as how to load indicators or other basics, please spend more time learning the basics before messaging me, as this is strictly for those who are serious about learning to trade this system as too many complete newbies will distract the others and may waste Valeo's time during coaching.

Hope to see you all there soon

Lucky guy

Hi,WilteredFire, you are so lucky !

your last post is the 1000 post of this thread !

I think we need do some thing to celebrate this !

maybe we could have a party in your chat room !

Lol i didn't realise it was the 1000th post. Thats great

But i think the true celebration needs to be for Valeo and everybody else who has contributed to this wonderful system, only in the last few weeks that I have realised the amount of time that has been invested in making this method what it is today and the amount of time it has taken all of you guys. Words cannot be enough to thank Valeo and the rest of the crew for their hard work.

I wish us all a great learning and earning journey together as we form a new community in the online room.

God Bless,

Vish