XO_Method REVISED - page 107

An example :

Green and Blue are the same thing, but Blue is more long term, and Green is short term.

Yellow is non lag ma for giving cross signals.

Files:

Big Joe:
An example :

Green and Blue are the same thing, but Blue is more long term, and Green is short term.

Yellow is non lag ma for giving cross signals.

Thanks Joe, I do appreciate you.

Chimp2................GBP/USD

Hi Joe,

I had a quick look at this indicator and it looks more than promising. I like the ADX and this is certainly one huge step forward. Whoever developed it, must get some serious credit here.

I moved the SMA on the oscillator to a setting of 10 to take out the whipsaws and attach it here for your kind attention, perusal and comments please.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes.

BTW.............the Magenta-coloured SMA is set@ 60 (my addition) for your comments.

Files:

Yes i'm entirely agree with you.

It's some serious stuff.

We need more time to study it, but it's promising.

A couple of "rules of thumb". This is where I save you 5 years and $1000s. If you don't know this and you're a trader it could be extremely valuable to you in other words - especially for example, in taking the 130 pip ++ entry signalled in the chart below.

1) Know the times of the Asian, European and US Sessions.

When the European session opens (ie between 6-8am GMT) there will likely be a reversal of the Asian session move, followed by a reversion back in to the Asian market direction. Why? UK traders want to find the previous UK evenings close if possible. There is not enough buyers/sellers though to continue to move the market.

When the US session opens, (12-2pm UK time), there will likely be a reversal of the UK session movement - in an attempt to level out prices back to fair value (ie where the US session closed). Because there is now heavier volume (remember the European session is still very much open) and the US tradedesks are now running the reversal is more likely to hold/continue this time.

REMEMBER: Forex trading is not an exact science when utilising this information. Also, if you do like this information, please visit the site in my sig to help me to build more traffic. I have posted a lot of "lessons" in this thread as my way of "paying" for this method for personal use. There are more lessons on sound trading on my site, which doesn't get the time it deserves due to my trading. Thanks.

Files:

market repeat itself

I know this is off the topic, but if you bring up the GBP/JPY H8 chart NOW and compare it against the one posted by Big Joe on post #335 you'll know what I mean.

dyeung:
No problem. I've found Suk's pdf file, and I'm reading it now. Thank you very much for your generosity in sharing your trading system. I like this thread very much because I see many members openly share their trading ideas to improve the system. I hope at some point I can be a contributor too.

Regards,

dyeung

We are looking forward to that, Dyeung.

Best wishes in the meantime.

news announcement

Hi Valeo,

How do you manage trade through news announcement?

Do you exit all open positions before announcement? If yes, when do you exit those trades then? (e.g. 1 minute before)

When will you open new position after annoucement? (e..g 1 minute after or how long?)

Besides, I know you trade solely GBP/USD, so do you only consider the news regarding US and UK? Would you avoid trade through major announcements in Euro zone/Japan/Aussie/Canada?

For example on Dec 4, 12pm GMT, BOE rate decision meeting, how do you handle your trade through this event?

Regards,

dyeung

dyeung,

most of your questions are answered in posts #44 and #45 of this thread.