XO_Method REVISED - page 99

teodosy87:
you seems to be the best trader in the world the best entry and the best possible exit i do not see any rules here for exit will you share what do you use to exit at best time possible?

teodosy87, there was no rule for this exit !

I just thought that it was enough for about 230 pips !

sometimes we do not need to obey the rules !

Well done for yesterday.............

Everyone that made some good profit yesterday, needs to be congratulated!! Excellent guys.

Suk, this new screen of yours, is this a new "indicator" giving you the different colours and the "white bar"? or what? Please tell us a little bit about it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yesterday entries :

After it's just a story of continuation and volatility, not days as exceptionnal as this, but it's nice to take

Files:

Summary of OPEN ORDERS...........

I am sure that most of you are aware of this wonderful "indicator" supplied FREE every hour by Oanda. But for those not aware of it, do yourself a favour and study it.

I look at the values first thing in the morning and draw a horizontal line in different colour to show me where the price action is "laying in wait" so to speak. Incredible to see how the price moves around this critical level.

If you do not use it, go and have a look and tell me if this is not a wonderful addition to our armementarium? You can find it here (unless I am not allowed to post it and it may be removed, but I am trying for now):

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/tools/statistical_information/fx_open_orders_summary.shtml

Best wishes.

Files:
open_orders.gif  39 kb

CCi-15 entry signals............

One last thing for today:

I use the crossing of the CCi-15 of the ZERO-line as a clear indication of an entry, providing that the rest of the oscillators are in agreement. Only the CCi-15 will give you such consistent entry signals on the M-5 TF. (And for those of you who are interested, I have an indicator made by Eli long time ago that shows the entry on the candles, but only ask once you have studied this "phenomenon").

The CCi-5 remains the mainstay in 92% of trades for preventing us taking the wrong trades. (The other 8% run away unless you know how to catch them of course ) The Newbies will want to know how, but my answer is simply.............please read Suk's PDF.

Watch Joe's first entry yesterday as a classic example and then go and back-test this "revelation" as it is not MTF and will not resettle.

Would love to hear from you.

Hello Valeo,

On M15 TF, i use :

Trend cci : 15 and entry cci :5 (so same as you)

Keep the power !

Big Joe:
Hello Valeo,

On M15 TF, i use :

Trend cci : 15 and entry cci :5 (so same as you)

Keep the power !

i also use 15 min chart i have to say i love it it gives the same entries as 5 min sometimes but keeps you more time ad give you more pips i spot this is not bad to use R% and ma-wpr as exit but if CCI is in our feavor we wait till it goes other direction i will give some examples.So if R% ma-wrp and CCI gives the same exit we exit is as simple as that ;] i still test this but this looks not bad!

Files:
example.jpg  385 kb

For the exits : a close above / below 8 ema

Simple rules

Simple system

Simple pips

Big Joe:
For the exits : a close above / below 8 ema

Simple rules

Simple system

Simple pips

could you post some more examples of trades you did last days using 15 min chart if this is not a prob?

Toedosy...........

Take note of Joe's comments please!! He is better than me on the M-15 and should know.

Secondly, the first entry could have been one candle earlier as the RSi- H1 have clearly shown you.

Second entry was correct, but NOT as an exit ever.!!

Best wishes.