XO_Method REVISED - page 104

Completely updated PDF of this thread - ValeoFX's posts...

As some of you may know, I created a pdf some time ago (it got to 50 pages) of ValeoFX's lessons, chart setups, entries and exits and commentary. This document can be an invaluable resource to you as a study guide to this method of trading. In addition, it saves wading through the entire post - which is what you should do anyway if you are serious about making a lot (and I mean a lot ) of pips with this method of trading.

There have been significant contributions to the thread by others all the way down the line. I have NOT included any of these contributions - it is a collation of ValeoFX's posts. The ONLY other addition I've made is a series of charts by BigJoe of his GBP/JPY entries because they look like a great compliment to the CCI lessons.

Otherwise I have added --- a short "foreword"; many new charts and examples - the total length of the document is now a whopping 129 pages - links to the basic setups from the original "new" XO method - and it is right up to current/present.

Enjoy! -- suk1000k

link to pdf (it is too big to post): http://www.chinesesym.com/Valeo_FX_Method_25-11-08.pdf

IMPORTANT PAGES:

The first 10 or so pages give an overview of charts from the original revised (new) XO method (with RSIs) from weekly down to M5.

We then have a lot of example trades, lessons, a few q+a's up to page 105 - including the addition of the M15 chart

At page 105 we have the significant addition of the WilliamsPR and the M15_SM coming in to play.

There are various lessons on all the timeframes in use. This is a very powerful, life-changing document. Thanks to ValeoFX and all thread contributors past and present.

ValeoFX - will be sending you link to WORD version via PrivateMessage for your introduction if you wish (I wrote a brief foreword hope you don't mind the liberty).

Mine's the one on the right!!

Thank you.

Pardy

suk1000k:
Definitely on the "buy list" - I'm going to enjoy this toy. They are taking orders at a cool million + .... Joe & ValeoFX plus others on this thread will also be up for getting one I expect ...

suk1000k:
As some of you may know, I created a pdf some time ago (it got to 50 pages) of ValeoFX's lessons, chart setups, entries and exits and commentary. This document can be an invaluable resource to you as a study guide to this method of trading. In addition, it saves wading through the entire post - which is what you should do anyway if you are serious about making a lot (and I mean a lot ) of pips with this method of trading.

There have been significant contributions to the thread by others all the way down the line. I have NOT included any of these contributions - it is a collation of ValeoFX's posts. The ONLY other addition I've made is a series of charts by BigJoe of his GBP/JPY entries because they look like a great compliment to the CCI lessons.

Otherwise I have added --- a short "foreword"; many new charts and examples - the total length of the document is now a whopping 129 pages - links to the basic setups from the original "new" XO method - and it is right up to current/present.

Enjoy! -- suk1000k

link to pdf (it is too big to post): http://www.chinesesym.com/Valeo_FX_Method_25-11-08.pdf

IMPORTANT PAGES:

The first 10 or so pages give an overview of charts from the original revised (new) XO method (with RSIs) from weekly down to M5.

We then have a lot of example trades, lessons, a few q+a's up to page 105 - including the addition of the M15 chart

At page 105 we have the significant addition of the WilliamsPR and the M15_SM coming in to play.

There are various lessons on all the timeframes in use. This is a very powerful, life-changing document. Thanks to ValeoFX and all thread contributors past and present.

ValeoFX - will be sending you link to WORD version via PrivateMessage for your introduction if you wish (I wrote a brief foreword hope you don't mind the liberty).

Suk, once again my sincerest thanks for your kindness accorded us. I cannot tell you how greatful I am, but just believe me when I say that I am. I am sure that your kindness are appreciate by all involved in this Trading Method and to the Newbies it is a wonderful tool.

Best wishes always.

Gratefulness brings great fullness to life.

Sir John Templeton, arguably one of the greatest investors of all time lists gratitude as THE number one channel of wealth.

Thanks Suk !

That's great one !

hey hey hey i re-read this thread some times and find very very useful info that help me understand this method better and better i have a question is this a good example of ZLR of 15 CCI and is this good entry /:)

Files:
zlr1.jpg  382 kb

Teo good question, I'll share my thoughts meanwhile, I think as an entry its invalid as the other indicators aren't lined up for a long, and the CCI 5 seems too far from the ZLR for my liking, its spaced out a bit, compare this with the previous ZLR that we had....Although the CCI 15 dipped under the 0 line, its a valid ZLR in my books, and then look and see how close the cci-5 crosses up alongside the CCI-15, theres less gap then with the entry you've marked.

I've been meaning to share this that when the cci 15 and 5 seem closer together, these entries tend to be better IMHO...

And in the previous ZLR to the one you've marked, look at how the other indicators lined up for a long nicely for some quick pips. I had to go out this morning so I missed that long otherwise it would have been nice to take for a quick one hehehe

Have a great weekend guys

Teodosy and WF.................

WilteredFire:
Teo good question, I'll share my thoughts meanwhile, I think as an entry its invalid as the other indicators aren't lined up for a long, and the CCI 5 seems too far from the ZLR for my liking,

that is a valid ZLR!!!!!!! its spaced out a bit, compare this with the previous ZLR that we had....Although the CCI 15 dipped under the 0 line, The CCi-15 did not dip under the zero-line, hence the valid ZLRits a valid ZLR in my books, and then look and see how close the cci-5 crosses up alongside the CCI-15, theres less gap please do not start looking at "gap sizes" - it will take you nowherethen with the entry you've marked.

I've been meaning to share this that when the cci 15 and 5 seem closer together, these entries tend to be better IMHO...

And in the previous ZLR to the one you've marked, look at how the other indicators lined up for a long nicely for some quick pips. I had to go out this morning so I missed that long otherwise it would have been nice to take for a quick one hehehe

Have a great weekend guys

Great weekend to you both too

teodosy87:
hey hey hey i re-read this thread some times and find very very useful info that help me understand this method better and better i have a question is this a good example of ZLR of 15 CCI and is this good entry /:)

Check the RSI-H1 for a clue, Teodosy.

ValeoFX:
Check the RSI-H1 for a clue, Teodosy.

i will !;] Thanks ;] i saw that the ZLR is high setup wit great potencial for good pips ;] just wanna ask if other indicators do not agree do we take this but i think we don`t ;]