XO_Method REVISED - page 101

WilteredFire:
Lol i didn't realise it was the 1000th post. Thats great

But i think the true celebration needs to be for Valeo and everybody else who has contributed to this wonderful system, only in the last few weeks that I have realised the amount of time that has been invested in making this method what it is today and the amount of time it has taken all of you guys. Words cannot be enough to thank Valeo and the rest of the crew for their hard work.

I wish us all a great learning and earning journey together as we form a new community in the online room.

God Bless,

Vish

How about sending me the contact details for the room, please? I have already been told by someone that he is INSIDE the room!!

Well done you guys, you obviously sleep in the knife section of the cutlery drawer. Sharp, sharp, sharp.

See you in the room???

And for the 1000 post of the thread :

Files:
uss_crapper.jpg  23 kb

...a salute from the high seas!

Poocher:
...a salute from the high seas!

Please check your private e-mail.

Best wishes.

Yes the special someone joined us yesterday Valeo but I was away at the Gym so we didn't get to talk...But i've messaged you the room details...

BigJoe: haha, that was a fantastic start to the day to see that picture, haha! Reminds me of a picture of a Bike that has a toilet seat on it

Hope trading goes well for everyone this week, things are getting tough and rough...

God Bless,

Vish

Confusion seems to reign..........

Hi guys,

It seems that there is a lot of confusion around the newer traders that joined us trading this method, especially as far as the CCI is concerned. I have therefore decided to post a complete and I mean a complete, explanation of how I interpret the CCI in my trading. Having said that, it will only be tomorrow and I will include actual trades from today's market to show you precisely how to interpret the behaviour of the CCI.

What I just do not understand is that people are simply not prepared to do a bit of research on this Thread to get to grips with it. The reward is outstanding, believe me.

There are even people asking me via PM when the M-1 Template will be released and they have no clue how to trade the M-5. So, for now there will be no M-1 Template until everyone understands the M-5 set-up.

You have seen that a Chatroom was opened by invitation only. Feel free to join, but I am not prepared to spend that time discussing "how to..." when it comes to adding indicators, etc. Any other questions will be dealt with to the best of my ability.

Best wishes.

Many thanks for that Valeo.

Already the trading room is proving very worthwhile for people to understand the finer points of the system.

None of us want that you get bogged down by simple queries, since to the extent possible, we in the trading room can handle some of those issues to help serious learners.

It'll be great to take our learning to a higher level from the creator himself.

Once again, many thanks, and looking forward to your post.

Regards

Pardy

ValeoFX:
Hi guys,

It seems that there is a lot of confusion around the newer traders that joined us trading this method, especially as far as the CCI is concerned. I have therefore decided to post a complete and I mean a complete, explanation of how I interpret the CCI in my trading. Having said that, it will only be tomorrow and I will include actual trades from today's market to show you precisely how to interpret the behaviour of the CCI.

What I just do not understand is that people are simply not prepared to do a bit of research on this Thread to get to grips with it. The reward is outstanding, believe me.

There are even people asking me via PM when the M-1 Template will be released and they have no clue how to trade the M-5. So, for now there will be no M-1 Template until everyone understands the M-5 set-up.

You have seen that a Chatroom was opened by invitation only. Feel free to join, but I am not prepared to spend that time discussing "how to..." when it comes to adding indicators, etc. Any other questions will be dealt with to the best of my ability.

Best wishes.

Actually, M-5 template is the best I have ever seen !

if you really know how to trade with it, that would be a pip harvester !

"He is truly rich who desires nothing and he is truly poor who covets all !"

I've taken this week off from live trading since Monday to go through as much of the thread as possible and corrected my CCI on the charts thanks to Valeo, and Thanks to Suk for the pdf, although may be a little old for now, it'll help me to get to grips with the basics and the development that this method has been through.

I will be finishing the thread over this weekend and get to grips with things before I go trade properly from Monday morning, I had a slightly older template and had a confusion between the names of the correct CCI. Thanks valeo 4 pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks once again Valeo for your time, pulled out a quick +23 pips on GU although it was a late entry as i wasn't trading this week otherwise there was a good 40+ pips in the taking. Samuel has done great this week, so well done Sam!

Have a great weekend valeo and everybody else.

Thank you, Valeo, for such a wonderful system and thank you, WilteredFire and PaulUK, for the great trading room. When I tried to learn the system on my own, I didn't see any light at the end of the tunnel, but now I'm confident that I will get it. Have a nice weekend!