10point3 Hedge - page 10

Account Protection?

Frantacech,

I did a quick test trying to duplicate your results but mine are not as good as yours. Would you mind to post your set file ?

Thank you

It appears that Frantacech's default settings use the default Martingale MM rather than the Fibo Progression MM. TomStaufer's recent tests appear to give a very similar drawdown for both MM settings. Would the options for 'Account Protection', 'Orders to Protect', Equity Protection..", and 'Max Loss per Order' protect from the huge drawdown seen on Tom's test charts? I don't know which combination of settings would have closed all open trades at a 50% equity loss. That might have preserved the account gains to then re-open where the upward slope begins again. Has anyone experimented with using the 'Account Protection' settings?

- MJ

marketjouster:
It appears that Frantacech's default settings use the default Martingale MM rather than the Fibo Progression MM. TomStaufer's recent tests appear to give a very similar drawdown for both MM settings. Would the options for 'Account Protection', 'Orders to Protect', Equity Protection..", and 'Max Loss per Order' protect from the huge drawdown seen on Tom's test charts? I don't know which combination of settings would have closed all open trades at a 50% equity loss. That might have preserved the account gains to then re-open where the upward slope begins again. Has anyone experimented with using the 'Account Protection' settings? - MJ

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176095/page3

Account Protection?

Franachech,

Yes, I see your settings for Reverse 0 and 1. Have you experimented with different settings for the Account Protection functions?

-MJ

marketjouster:
Franachech,

Yes, I see your settings for Reverse 0 and 1. Have you experimented with different settings for the Account Protection functions?

-MJ

no, I have Account Protection disable.

Drawdown - #91

Frantachech,

By chance were you trading the same same currencies during the period that TomStaufer was trading in his post #91? If so, were your results the same--a huge drawdown? If you had positive results during that period could the drawdown be due to a difference between brokers data?

-MJ

marketjouster:
Frantachech,

By chance were you trading the same same currencies during the period that TomStaufer was trading in his post #91? If so, were your results the same--a huge drawdown? If you had positive results during that period could the drawdown be due to a difference between brokers data?

-MJ

I dont trade news, if news, close all and switch off ea.

NFP and Account Protection

Right, the NFP announcement is probably the most volatile event in the month. I'm going to run the expert for awhile with Account Protection functions enabled to see how it deals with surprise news events and market volatility. Thanks for your posts.

-MJ

Trader83:
It is written in the EXPERTS that Cannot open File C:\...........\indicators\Turbo_JVEL.ex4 and Turbo_JRSX.ex4.

Where can I find these indicators?

To frantacech, can you help, where can I take these indicators? Are they enogh for the EA to work well?

I tried this last night and got the same error. No trades would open for the past 8 hours. Where did you find the Turbo_JVEL that is apparently needed?

Jimbo61:
I tried this last night and got the same error. No trades would open for the past 8 hours. Where did you find the Turbo_JVEL that is apparently needed?

I never said i'm using Goblin. I'm using the original hedge from the 1st page. If you're interested in Goblin hedge, please visit Goblin BiPolar

Regards,

David