10point3 Hedge - page 11

Since the thread has reactivated, those who interested can come and continue the research on dynamic hedge. Here's my result. Good luck

Regards,

David

Files:
hedge_2.gif  6 kb
hedge_2.htm  93 kb

Settings and screenshot available at post#1.

Regards,

David

davidke20:
Settings and screenshot available at post#1.

Regards,

David

Which EA was the short? e or c?

Thanks

matrixebiz:
Which EA was the short? e or c? Thanks

You place the 1.9c on OnlyLong & 1.9e on OnlyShort mode...

This what I read in an earlier post.

Jimbo61:
You place the 1.9c on OnlyLong & 1.9e on OnlyShort mode... This what I read in an earlier post.

Nope, I finally decided to change it become using internal indicator to decide long or short.

Regards,

David

matrixebiz:
Which EA was the short? e or c? Thanks

Doesn't matter anymore. Because now I use the internal indicator to decide whether long or short. Therefore, e and c might be open position at the same direction

Regards,

David

Ok because I was just wondering which one to load your set files.

NFP helped a lot. Account growing 10% within a day. Best performing day so far.

Regards,

David

hedge 10point 3

good stuff dave.im a bit lost tho.so we enable long and short for both ea,s?or long for 9c and short for 9e.and we run both on the eur 1 hr only?the magic numbers are different on both

thanx

xgcsmith:
good stuff dave.im a bit lost tho.so we enable long and short for both ea,s?or long for 9c and short for 9e.and we run both on the eur 1 hr only?the magic numbers are different on both thanx

All setting files at the #1 post. No need too manually limit the long/short on the expert tab. Basically, we just invert the signal from 1 of the EA. Change ReverseCondition=0, another EA with ReverseCondition=1

Regards,

David