Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 8

Yes this is the way i see it should work, but still not good enough during NFP.

limit orders will be placed at the open orders TP level and the other side. This is the only way I see it to function because Lots are not static here and each order has different lot size.

But like I said before, during news price moves faster than the order placing, its not that the EA is slow but order execution between your terminal and your broker takes a few seconds to get sent.

- mikhail

fxnorth:
I'm still trying to figure the translation, but can the @ Market order 'worry' be overcome by having EA place temporary Buy/Sell Stop or Limit orders ahead of time so that assurance is 99% that they will be filled.....??

hexadecimal:
I`m just wandering is this spike also uppears on the live data streem. Look at this DEMO statement http://www.pluricash.com/eatests/ea4/statement.htm

LOL thats a huge loss even bigger than the balance! lol

and yes it happened even in the live data stream because I'm trading live right now, all orders were close at true market price right when this glitch happened. Thank goodness my order was on the positive side so not much worries for me.

But for this EA we are developing here, today would have been the twilight zone.

-Mikhail

rifo.valas:
Could u show me that worst condition ???

i used strategy likу that for half-year. on december 2005 rally my account blow up...

Just one example...

gbpusd, 15 min chart

Files:
10.gif  17 kb

FXDD Data Glitch

I`m just wandering is this spike also uppears on the live data streem. Look at this DEMO statement http://www.pluricash.com/eatests/ea4/statement.htm

mikhaildgreat:
LOL thats a huge loss even bigger than the balance! lol

and yes it happened even in the live data stream because I'm trading live right now, all orders were close at true market price right when this glitch happened. Thank goodness my order was on the positive side so not much worries for me.

But for this EA we are developing here, today would have been the twilight zone.

-Mikhail

Hey Guys, no stress

I know the people at FXDD and had it confirmed that the spike on Live and Demo charts was caused by a bad tick pushed through from one of the Interbank liquidity providers. FXDD is aware what a hassle this is for back testing data etc and will remove it off the server and re-feed an uncorrupted reflection of reality.

They are also in the process of contacting all clients and honoring any trades that were affected by the anomaly.

FxNorth

Silem:
i used strategy likу that for half-year. on december 2005 rally my account blow up...

Just one example...

gbpusd, 15 min chart

True, december was not good for that kind of trading.

People, don't listen to this guy! He does not know what he is dealing with! This is very dangerous strategy, actually it is fatal (in mid term).

Silem:

Just one example...

gbpusd, 15 min chart

I see on your attaced pic that you would have made profit on the 8 level and you did make pips all the way to the top.

Dear Partner in forex

i just want to say something may be useful for some of u

i have checked out all idea about hedge in this forum and in strategybuilderfx and some of them have good idea and have profit at begining and tends to huge loss at the end time. and others from begining have fasle idea

i made this idea from about 5 months ago and i made an ea and i tested it on demo account in multi cases to trying to improve the idea and upto last month i stoped this i dea becuase always there is dangours situation and at the same time got another new idead more profit and less draw down and i am up too now going on this idea

this idea related to hedge between eur/usd and usd/chf

and in addition to that i checked all threads related to this idea on both forums and i manage an idea i have got it on strategybuilder with another idea and it give me more conveient results and small drawdown! at leat up to now.

finally i want to say don't be happy with any idea give u big profit in begining and leads u to big losses in some case try to find stable idea\

Hedge is agood idea if we cotrol it and bad if its not under control

thanks and best wishes for all

benkhaled684

rifo.valas:
"May be one day the gbp will have a 400 straight move up before any retracement. But could be if nuclear bom is blasting new york"

Finally. There is some one out there understand my system..

yes it's true about adding the gap pips in GBP/USD. Sometimes i use it. and 20 pips gab is good enough.

i never met the run price through out the 8th level more than 20 pips. it's true. But who knows may be someday would be there is nuclear bombing over new york city...

Hi Rifo,

I have red lot of system in different forum and from other site.

I believe your system is GOOD and I'm trying to understand it.

May Allah bless your system to be successful.

I believe some good programmers are just watching,

all we have to do is to wait and be patient.

By tomorrow I shall test it on demo.

Thanks for sharing,

Hadji Amin M.

If this system is similar to FLOAT as some of you have indicated, then there are some drawdowns when I had forward tested it awhile back. I tend to go opposite the trend when a new level starts, but there were times when it suddenly changed from the previous day to the next. The best pair I found this be very good was only on the USDJPY.

could you give the order that would have been given on with the first chart, all those colors are confusing.

with an order table that would be more clear...

Eventually assigning an ID corresponding to the TP level would be the must

Because even with the example, i'm totally lost somewhere...