take profit 1.9736

stoploss 1.9686

CLOSE 0 pip ORDER NOT TOUCHED

Daily result Thursday 12 April 2007

SELL STOP GBP/USD at(A)1.9736

take profit 1.9716

stoploss 1.9766

at what exact time do you check for 1h candle to close above/below gbp filter?

it's the 1h candle that goes from 6am - 7am GMT?

camisa:
at what exact time do you check for 1h candle to close above/below gbp filter? it's the 1h candle that goes from 6am - 7am GMT?

Hi folks

First of all i would like to say thank you to paijo for his nice trading system.as i am some a newbie in forex trading so i need to have a clear veiw and rules fro trading.i have read all about 20pip system (here in TSD and in his own web site and froum)the rules looked clear to me and then i wanted to backtest it manually from year up to now 2005 but the result was awefull.so i decied to reviwe the rules but there was no diffrence.by the way i checked out paijolopez's result from past(which are posted in his web site)and i found out that i had done almost all wrong.thus here my problem appeared

the rules are simple and clear but my signals are diffrenr from his. i have made some screen shots that show the diffrences between the signals that rules has produced and the signals pijamalopez has booked.

i will post the pics. soon

i would be delighted if paijolopez would clarify these points and solve my problem.

P.S:

i did not mean to argue about the system and negate anything just a simple question from a newbie.

with all best regards

camisa:
at what exact time do you check for 1h candle to close above/below gbp filter? it's the 1h candle that goes from 6am - 7am GMT?

only The candle at 6 am,

mimi:
Hi folks

First of all i would like to say thank you to paijo for his nice trading system.as i am some a newbie in forex trading so i need to have a clear veiw and rules fro trading.i have read all about 20pip system (here in TSD and in his own web site and froum)the rules looked clear to me and then i wanted to backtest it manually from year up to now 2005 but the result was awefull.so i decied to reviwe the rules but there was no diffrence.by the way i checked out paijolopez's result from past(which are posted in his web site)and i found out that i had done almost all wrong.thus here my problem appeared

the rules are simple and clear but my signals are diffrenr from his. i have made some screen shots that show the diffrences between the signals that rules has produced and the signals pijamalopez has booked.

i will post the pics. soon

i would be delighted if paijolopez would clarify these points and solve my problem.

P.S:

i did not mean to argue about the system and negate anything just a simple question from a newbie.

with all best regards

hello mimi, thanks for your interest with this simple strategy, I will happily discuss this strat with you, but before you go please check my setting to avoid any mistaken, I have enter trading at 6 am GMT since end of march 2007, I use FXDD MT4 to generating OHLC for BUY SELL area, and I'm doing live trade at Real trade MT4, then last but not least, please take a notice with LIMIT or STOP order, because it very critical for the WIN/LOSS result with this methode, and FYI I have started this project since the end of November 2006, and maybe the backtest result that you have check back to 2005 have negative result, it could be happen because I haven't do backtest, just straight live test till now. cheers

paijolopez:
Daily result Thursday 12 April 2007

SELL STOP GBP/USD at(A)1.9736

take profit 1.9716

stoploss 1.9766

could you please post a picture of your 1h cable chart with gbp filter pointing which candle did you consider for setting a short order?

paijolopez:
only The candle at 6 am,

hi

at 6:00 am GMT u check the candle ok.

but how we can find the type of order by the candle.

i mean:

the candle should be closed above the filter?

the candle should be open above the candle.

i the candle should be in one side of the filter?

u wait for the candle to be closed or exactly at 6 u place u r order?

thx

P.S:

some pics would be grate help for us.plz attach some pics.

thx

also i ahve made a new topic in your froum about this here is the link

http://daily20pip.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=341#341

mimi:
hi

at 6:00 am GMT u check the candle ok.

but how we can find the type of order by the candle.

i mean:

the candle should be closed above the filter?

the candle should be open above the candle.

i the candle should be in one side of the filter?

u wait for the candle to be closed or exactly at 6 u place u r order?

thx

P.S:

some pics would be grate help for us.plz attach some pics.

thx

also i ahve made a new topic in your froum about this here is the link

http://daily20pip.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=341#341

just use the open candle that crossed or touch the GBP filter Line at 6 am GMT, okay mimi I will check at my forum and I will try to answer your question,

Daily result Friday 13 APRIL 2007

BUY STOP GBP/USD at(A)1.9795

take profit 1.9815

stoploss 1.9765

CLOSE PROFIT +20 pips at 4:45 pm GMT