Forex signal generator - page 15

fxcruiser:
Tom,

I believe the +20 pip gain is and should be net of spread (at least from my trading viewpoint). Whatever is shown on the P & L side. Meaning on a 3 pips spread on GBP, the trade must move 23 pips to achieve +20 pips net gain. Otherwise, you're right. Spread is the cost of doing business.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Thanks temanku fxc, you make it clear, and spread is really the cost in this business, Beside beer and snacks

tdion:
Paijo,

I don't want to sound like I am attacking you because you are geniunely trying to help others...

What about the spread? I haven't read all the posts, but a 20 pip gain on most brokers is really 16 after spread.....

And a 30 pip loss is really -34....

Thanks for you work.

Tom

hello tdion, please read the entire post, I have already writen, "you have to adjust the TP and or SL to your broker spread", in example if your broker use 3pips as spread just put TP at 23 and or SL at 27, as simple as that. hope this help:)

Cigarguy:
Hello All,

Thank you for the Generator.

Is there a method to have the Generator as a independent indicator by itself on the desktop and not open up the web site every time?

Thanks,

Cigarguy

Sure you can, since I don't familiar with mq4 language, I just made it with ancient excell software, it just trully an ancient pivot calculation, and you'll be amazed how simple it is, just put this calculation bellow

BUY A = Pivot + 22

BUY B = Pivot + 42

SELL A = Pivot - 22

SELL B = Pivot - 42

Now you have your own forex signal generator, very2 Simple isn't it?

All you have to do is do this first on papper trade and soon you get your style then move to real account, happy pip hunting

Result since dec 06 so far

Win 44

Loss 15

new calcullation added today

paijolopez:
Result since dec 06 so far

Win 44

Loss 15

Temanku,

Very, very impressive! Congratulations on this very good win/loss ratio! Keep up the good work. Guys, go live with this even on micro. Nothing better than to feel the real tick.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Temanku,

Very, very impressive! Congratulations on this very good win/loss ratio! Keep up the good work. Guys, go live with this even on micro. Nothing better than to feel the real tick.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

absolutely agree with you fxc, nothing can beat the real live thrill:) but always do on papper trade first for own style and safety

I think MT4 time was moving 1 hours earlier because of DST ( Day saving time ) effect,

This month (March) result until today

WIN 9

LOSS 3

TODAY

BUY STOP GBP/USD at(A)1.9662

take profit 1.9682

stoploss 1.9632

Close Profit +20pips