Forex signal generator - page 21

Hello Metastock,

I would be glad if you can make "STOP ORDER" script for us, like tommorow trading , When we want to do BUY STOP and the pair was still above the order, then I want this script can wait until the price go down bellow order, can set how much deviation between price and order to enter the trade and then it will otomaticly place the BUY STOP ORDER, can it possible to do this kind of script?

Wednesday 4 APRIL 2007

SELL STOP GBP/USD at(A)1.9744

take profit 1.9724

stoploss 1.9774

CLOSE profit +20 pips at 12:40 am GMT

Thursday 5 APRIL 2007

BUY STOP GBP/USD at(A)1.9771

take profit 1.9791

stoploss 1.9741

CLOSE 0 pip ORDER NOT TOUCHED

daily result FRIDAY 6 APR

SELL STOP GBP/USD at(A)1.9694

take profit 1.9674

stoploss 1.9724

CLOSE PROFIT +20 pips at 12:30 GMT

Hi

I saw where your recommendation this morning (fri 4-6) was a buy and now I see you profited on the short. I did the same, was watching it before placing the order. Been following this for awhile, but being EST, GMT kinda early for me. Anyhow, jumped in yesterday (+20) and today (+20) and I think I'm gonna like this system. Just a few cents worth...

Bob C.

mpd004:
I saw where your recommendation this morning (fri 4-6) was a buy and now I see you profited on the short. I did the same, was watching it before placing the order. Been following this for awhile, but being EST, GMT kinda early for me. Anyhow, jumped in yesterday (+20) and today (+20) and I think I'm gonna like this system. Just a few cents worth... Bob C.

hello Bob C.

My trading Plan at Friday 6 APRIL 2007clearly said SELL STOP at 1.9694 since I've posted at around 2 am GMT, so please read carefully before you place any order to avoid any mistaken, also you must known the diference between STOP or LIMIT order,

I hope this little tool can be usefull for you, and don't forget to try this on papper trading first before you going live'

'happy pip hunting'

Hey, I just count this little toys have succesfully beat the mighty "Non farm payroll day" 4 times in a row at JAN, FEB, MAR, and last friday 6 APRIL 2007 with just a simple strategy

daily result Tuesday 10 APRIL 2007

BUY STOP GBP/USD at(A)1.9645

take profit 1.9665

stoploss 1.9615

CLOSE 0 pip ORDER NOT TOUCHED