Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 15

alamanjani

Simba, template is not correct. If you open template in text editor, you will see, that template is loading only these two indicators:

- William%R

- FiboPiv_v2

Template is also trying to load:

- #MTF_xpMA_v2SATL

but since you attached to your last msg different file:

- _MTF_xpMA_v2SATL

loading is not sucessful. OK, no problem, you have to rename this file, but there may be some, who don't know this and don't know, how to do....

Now, what about these attached files:

- SATL

- xpMA_v2

- xpMA_2SATL

They are not suposed to be loaded, since they are not written in the template file. So what should I do? I load them all manually. But there is no difference. Looks like, that two of them are the same as _MTF_xpMA_2SATL

and one (SATL?) don't do nothing. I don't get 4H horizontal red/blue line?!?

I remember, week ago, somebody already said, that template is not right, so i have waited until 'new' version, but looks like it is the same old one with missing files.

Can you please make it easy and save on your computer your template again, and upload it here - with correct current indicators.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SEE POST 144 OF THIS THREAD. ***************

Regards,

SIMBA

Simba

In reference to "The Most Important Thing To Do After Closing A Trade," when do you determine to exit the trade? If you look at GBPUSD now, th etrade would have been profitable.

SIMBA:
CP6 and several others.Please stay with the original settings ,as they are ,do not change to 180/170 periods just because the inmediate past tells you they are better..KEEP AT 90 PERIODS,MY SETTINGS HAVE A REASON WHY,AND THE PURPOSE OF THE DRILL IS TO USE MY SETTINGS FIRST,You will have ample time to express your creativity in a few weeks.

Sorry to seem so strict,BUT IF PEOPLE KEEP CHANGING THE SETTINGS AND POSTING THEM,THEY WILL CREATE A LOT OF CONFUSION,AND THUS,INSTEAD OF WASTING MY TIME I WILL STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD.

You can open an alternative "simba clone" or whatever if you want-and prepare to invest a considerable amount of your time,but do not change the settings IN THIS THREAD,nor post alternative INDICATORS,ETC.

Thanks,

SIMBA

thanks simba...i will stay with all the original settings...im sorry, thats really my fault..i shouldnt do that.

regards,

cp6

Playing The Ranges?

HI ALL,

IT LOOKS LIKE THE S1 CAN HOLD,AND LOW VOLATILITY DAYS USUALLY ARE RANGE TRADING AND CATCHING OF STOPS...but the Future is unknown and

anything can happen

IN ANY CASE,EVEN IF GBPUSD REBOUNDS,THIS IS NOT OUR TRADE,OUR TRADE IS TO WAIT FOR %R(90 periods,please)-5 penetration,AS LONG AS THE MTF tells us that the trend is still short..and JUST DO IT...see attached pic

SEE YOU AGAIN IN A FEW HOURS,

Regards,

SIMBA

Files:
s1.gif  16 kb

SIMBA:
HI ALL,

IT LOOKS LIKE THE S1 CAN HOLD,AND LOW VOLATILITY DAYS USUALLY ARE RANGE TRADING AND CATCHING OF STOPS...but the Future is unknown and

anything can happen

IN ANY CASE,EVEN IF GBPUSD REBOUNDS,THIS IS NOT OUR TRADE,OUR TRADE IS TO WAIT FOR %R(90 periods,please)-5 penetration,AS LONG AS THE MTF tells us that the trend is still short..and JUST DO IT...see attached pic

SEE YOU AGAIN IN A FEW HOURS,

Regards,

SIMBA

Should one exit as soon as the %R is breached, in this case fall below the -5% line?

Could this have been another entry on 1min chart?

Files:

k3iroll:
hi guys,

Try this template ... I've included all the indicators that I think are being used by Simba. He is resting right now. Hopefully, after he wakes up, he can kindly check this template to confirm whether it is correct or not.

Cheers .....

K3iroll,

Thanks a lot for your help and your template, hope to see your forward test result soon.

I hope the lion won't get sick coz of lack of sleep

trader79:
Could this have been another entry on 1min chart?

hi trader79...i think the rules is to trade at m5 timeframe...stay with the rules as simba suggest...this will make this thread easier to understand & people didnt confuse by changing this & that...i also do it before by changing the williams value but thats my fault...im sorry...stay with the rules...cheers

thanks.

et_phonehome_2

et_phonehome_2:
Simba In reference to "The Most Important Thing To Do After Closing A Trade," when do you determine to exit the trade? If you look at GBPUSD now, th etrade would have been profitable.

Hi,

The BASIC:STRICT RULES

Advanced:More flexibility.This sometimes MEANS that JUST USING the basic would have done MUCH BETTER.Other times the advanced nuances will considerably increase the profit.

PERSONAL:I have a personal RULE(Like not trading,usually,on Fridays), that AFTER BEING FOR HOURS IN A LOSING TRADE,THEN STAYING IN A PROFIT FOR A SHORT TIME(from10:17 to 10:51 CET) ,IF THE PROFIT THEN STARTS BECOMING A LOSS AGAIN ,I CLOSE THE TRADE INMEDIATELY,either at a small profit or at a small loss(usually).This rule has worked,for me ,in the long term..BUT THIS DOES NOT HAVE TO AFFECT YOUR TRADING OF EITHER BASIC OF ADVANCED,IT AFFECTS MY TRADING,AS YOUR PERSONAl RULES WILL AFFECT YOURS..I only ask people that temporarily stop their personal rules and beliefs,just to learn a basic drill and its nuances,but as they get experience,they will develop their personal rules,that if true and tested ,will do them more good than bad.

This has nothing to do with the Simba basic,I am just trying,first,to convey the necessity of practicing and drilling the Basic,second that trading has a lot of nuances,third that adding bells&whistles to the BASIC does not necessarily increase its profitability,fourth(hopefully ) that sometimes adding bells &whistles adds profits...

BASICALLY I AM COMUNICATING TO YOU IN A 2 FREQUENCY MODE:

1-THE SYSTEM,Specially the BASIC must be strictly followed to be learnt and internalized. MY AIM IS :Let them internalize that trading can be more confortable than it has ben until now.Let them acquire the basic core of competencies that will increase their survival rate in Live trading.

2-MY PERSONAL TRADES AND THOUGHTS ON THE MARKET:MY AIM IS..Just to let inexperienced traders see/grasp How do one professional trader thinks when he plans,executes and exits a trade..in all his greatness(occasionally) and misery(often)..Trading is just much more than buy blue sell red.

OF COURSE I DO NOT EXPECT ANYBODY TO TRADE AS I DO..

I JUST WANT THEM TO GRASP BY VICARIOUS EXPERIENCE SOME ADDITIONAL NUANCES BESIDES THE SYSTEM THAT FORM PART OF ACTUAL LIVE TRADING...and if they want to adopt some of my habits(Analyze the just closed trade and internalize what could you have done better..,check channels,check for potential stop location areas,etc)fantastic,and if they want not,fantastic too..as long as they drill the basics.

Due to your experience,you will understand that I am not going to modify my actual trading style to teach a lesson to beginners(TOO expensive for me)..I am going to distill the basics of my actual trading system,and make the beginners trade it(VERY REWARDING FOR THEM,IF THEY HAVE THE DISCIPLINE)..from simple to complex,because,as long as the core of their trading is the basic or a similar strategy(buy dips in an uptrend,etc) they will be relatively safe.

MOST IMPORTANT: WHAT TO DO WHEN A TRADE HAS JUST BEEN CLOSED..ANALYZE YOUR TRADE.

The market is not moving,so,I could stay a little longer ,but now I have to leave,will check with everybody again tonight.

Thanks,

SIMBA

Cp6

CP6:
hi trader79...i think the rules is to trade at m5 timeframe...stay with the rules as simba suggest...this will make this thread easier to understand & people didnt confuse by changing this & that...i also do it before by changing the williams value but thats my fault...im sorry...stay with the rules...cheers thanks.

THANKS A LOT

SIMBA