Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 36

New 1m Tf Signal

Hi All,

This afternoon we had another 1M entry-sell@1.9610/15-signal..with excellent results..for the moment.. ..I am already out,exceptional for me trading on Friday ,but today it was worth the effort..specially after the good USD news at 14:30 CET,with unbelievable GBP up retracement in a downtrend

..this is the kind of game this system loves hunting..mmm,nice food for the account..enjoy

As you can see ,entries of this system are fairly good..profitable exits are a little bit discretionary ( and improvable ),while unprofitable ones are mandatory..I do not want to bias anybody decisions,but I usually do not like to leave open positions during the week end..specially when we are approaching a G7/G8 summit..it gives me the creeps

Have a nice week end and Regards

Simba

Files:
1mentries_3.gif  26 kb

SIMBA:
Hi Malcik ,

Please check this http://www.tradeology.com/forexdr3.html ,it can help you understand the news and its effects on trading

Regards

Simba

Hi Simba, thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

Today we also had a nice entry on M5 with quick 30 or more pips

Malcik

Malcik:
Hi Simba, thanks for the link, I'll check it out. Today we also had a nice entry on M5 with quick 30 or more pips

Hi Malcik ,

Yes, and take into account that when SATL and Chandelier are aligned.. It can be more interesting to try the 1M tf..you will enjoy

Regards

Simba

Mangman

mangman:
Hi Simba,

I use the SATL in a different manner. When the SATL lines up for the same time in the same direction in the 5m, 15m, 1H and the 4H, especially near the Pivot Points/Support Resistance lines/Fib Retracements points, I consider that a good set up.

Regards,

Mangman

Hi Mangman ,

Sorry to disappoint you but this is not the way to use SATL..if you use SATL for entry timing, IN ALL TIMEFRAMES , you will be safe but late..Believe me I tried it long before I started posting..and this way is easily improvable..

The basic concept is to use a " GOOD "trend filter(SATL,JMA,NON LAG MA,HULL MA,XP MA)..in the "trend time frame"( 4H ,1D,..)..and then to use-IN THE DIRECTION OF TREND- a fairly good oscillator in the " Trading Tf "(1M , 5M , 15M..) ..cross your fingers,stroke your favourite lucky pet..and enjoy the ride..You will usually enjoy it.and remember..

...Wine may become so dilute that few will drink of it....

Regards

Simba

ericbach:
Zather,

I started to make an alert for the 4hr xpma_v2satl indicator but not sure that it is set up correctly.

Can you please verify it.

Thanks.

Ericbach - tried your alert indicator but it doesn't stop sending alerts.

Can anyone modify the MTF version (I've tried but to no avail) - I've posted it here.

I think it would work nicely with the other indicators with alerts...

Thanks!

Files:

Quality home loans

One of the fastest and easiest ways to put some money in your pocket is to refinance your home mortgage loan. There are many companies today who would love to help almost anyone who owns a home refinancetheir loan.

mikep:
Ericbach - tried your alert indicator but it doesn't stop sending alerts.

Can anyone modify the MTF version (I've tried but to no avail) - I've posted it here.

I think it would work nicely with the other indicators with alerts...

Thanks!

One should use xpma indicator found at www.xpworx.com, then setup indicator to send emails and select indicator 10 for satl on 4hr chart and with step period set to 1.

Xpma

ericbach:
One should use xpma indicator found at www.xpworx.com, then setup indicator to send emails and select indicator 10 for satl on 4hr chart and with step period set to 1.

Hi All,

Yes , this is an option

The problem with xpma is that MTF capabilities do not work as they should,there are several posts in the xpma thread(one of them mine) explaining this fact and asking for a solution,but ,for the moment,there isn`t..

So..you will be forced to either:

1- use 2 charts-first the actual simbasystem template 1m or 5m-second,an additional chart(in the background,you don`t need to view it ) 4h tf,with new xpma,just for hearing the"sounding" of alarms

or..

2-Use the actual MTF,tweaking it to work with new xpma(I think it is version 15),instead of the "old" version I use..

I have tried to do it,basically opening xpma_15 in metaeditor,creating a new xpma_15SATL-blocking the default mode to SATL&step to 1, and changing the code in MTF for calling xpma_15SATL instead of xpma_v2SATL,but when referencing from MTF to new xpma_15,the MT4 platform crashed..twice..

I am not a programmer,but if I have been able to "lego" from xpma_v2SATL to MTF_xpma_v2SATL(and from any other sma,ema,fatl,whatever ),using the same procedure I should have been able to do the same from xpma_15..

I already had the "mold" to do so..but no way,so,either I was particularly out of shape this morning..;).or there is some problem for MTF`ing xpma_15..I think ,from what I read in MTF or xpma threads, that it probably has something to do with the "step"

Good luck,and if you find the answer,please be so kind to post it here so,that first we can check its functionality,and second,I can include it in the template and related indicatorsin my first post,,for easy referencing from anybody

Regards

Simba

Short @1.9612 M5 Give A Shor Signal.

New Entry Signal 5m

Hi All,

This night we had several entry signals-sell- ,in the 1M ,between 1.9595 and 1.9610... price has made a low @ 1.9565 and is now hanging in the 1.9580/85area..take care,GBPUSD is now betwen the SATL( 1.9575 ) and Chandelier ( 1.9620 ),so risk level is high..Please see pic

This morning we had a new entry signal-sell- @1.9595 area-in the 5M tf, Let`s see its evolution..

Regards

Simba

Files:
5mentries_2.gif  28 kb