Live Testing reports - page 74

1 Timeframe: eurjpy=15min, gbpusd=1H, usdjpy=15min

2 Broker: FXDD

3 Settings file: eurjpy=Pcontour, gbpusd=wujun, usdjpy=hhsmoney

4 Account: Demo

5 Version: 5.7.3 (full auto)

6 Phoenix mode: 3

7 Cur: eurjpy, gbpusd, usdjpy

Note: did not test TS as I wasn't sure what vaule to use.

Note2: The usdjpy pair was added on 4/12. If you want to look at the results for mode3 purely, then you may wish to ignore order #8036259 eventhough it was a winner. As soon as I attached the EA to the usdjpy chart, the EA opened a trade under mode1 even before I had the chance to switch to mode3. Instead of killing the trade, I just kept it open. As soon as I switched to mode3, the EA immediately opened 3 more trades, so I guess the market condition was extremely ripe for the EA at the time.

1 Timeframe: 15min

3 Settings file: Defaults

5 Version: 6alpha (full auto)

6 Cur: usdchf

3 Settings file: usdjpy=default, gbpusd/usdchf=daraknor's

5 Version: 6 beta2 simple (full auto)

6 Cur: gbpusd, usdchf, usdjpy

3 Settings file: daraknor's gbpusdm15_p6simple.set

5 Version: 6 beta advanced (full auto)

6 Cur: gbpusd

I'm going to drop P6 alpha, P6 beta2 simple, and P6 beta2 advanced from testing next week unless someone wants me to continue. I'll continue to test P573 and start testing P6 beta3 next week.

bert, gforce, m6m6... and everyone else, where are you guys?

Here are my forward test results. I shall update them regularly.

Hhs

I am here don't worry : I post statement during the day. And will e-mail you some thought...

Bert

Repports

April 016,2007 - Apr 20,2007.

#1 Timeframe: M15

#2 Broker: FXDD

#3 Settings file: default => Max trade 2, Consecutive signals 15

#4 Account: Live

#5 Version: 5.7.0

#6 Phoenix mode: 1

#7 Cur : GBP/USD

Results : + 4.73 % for the week , 15.11 % for the month, + 27.45 % from February 1, 2007

Human intervention note:

I am desabling the system each Fryday afternoon and starting it back 2.5 hours after opening on Sundays. Because of that, this Monday, I was not in two trades that would bean not profitable. The mist trades gave the system the opportunity to be in two other trades that turned out positive, so The weekend setting made the difference this week, save 2 X 84 pips and gain 2 X 42 pips, total 252 pips. I also manually added a TS of 15 pips this Friday on a trade that was finally going positive but turn back before hitting the TP. It resulted in a 17 pips profit. The trade would still be open and be negative at this moment. Fridays, I protect my capital and usually close open trades if logical.

April 016,2007 - Apr 20,2007.

#3 Settings file: default => Max trade 2, Consecutive signals 15

#4 Account: Demo

#5 Version: 5.7.3.W Mooving on to 5.7.4 next week.

#6 Phoenix mode: 1

#7 Cur : GBP/USD EUR/JPY GBP/JPY USD/CHF USD/JPY

You can see on this statement the impact of the Friday disabling settings. During very low volume periode, Phoenix seems to be taking random trades and because we have a 2 loss for 1 gain ratio, I feel it is better not to take trades on Fraiday afternoon and early Monday (Sunday). I will continu my observations.

P6 simple2,three weeks

usdjpy(502010) +0 pips

usdchf(sl40 tp40)(621010) -30 pips

usdchf(sl60 tp40)(631010) -116 pips

Phoenix6 simple beta3

usdjpy(731010)

usdchf(sl40tp40)(732010)

Phoenix6 advanced beta3

usdjpy(831010)

usdchf(sl40tp40)(832010)

week3.htm

Four weeks,Mar 25,2007--Apr 13,2007.

#2 Broker: IBFX

#3 Settings file: default

#4 Account: Mini live

#5 Version: 5.7.3w

#6 Phoenix mode: 3

#7 Cur : GBPUSD

#8 Lots: 0.5

#9 Results : -369 pips, Floating: -39 pips

wujun122-ibfx-live.rar

Files:

xux99, very nice results, not to mention with just one pair. Nice statement presentation on your site, do the statements auto update or do you update manually?

m6m6, very nice results also, +27.45% in just one pair! I too have been playing around on the side (in a different acct than the one I'm posting here) with turning off Phoenix on Fri and turning it back on later in the following week. But I haven't been consistent with it, so my results aren't consistent, but seems to help so far, let us know what you find.

Looks like everyone have done well with P5 this week except for me, hmmm....

It seems that wujun and I are the only ones testing P6. We had the "train" issue in P5 and we need to see if it has been resolved in P6 (along with other testing issues requested by daraknor). It is going to take more than 2 people's statements to do that, can you guys throw P6 in a demo account and forward test? Thank you!

bert, thought we lost you to some hot babe with cuba libre on that tropical island of yours!

Statements of two last weeks

(posted this morning but not appears ?!)

#2 Broker: IBFX

#3 Settings file: default full auto

#4 Account: Demo

#5 Version: 573 / 570#6 Phoenix mode: 3

#7 Cur : GBPUSD, USD/CHF, USD/YEN, EUR/JPY

Comments : two weeks ago I switched to 573... Bad choice...

Everything was locked... Didn't like that....

I asked here by post... and I get a not pleasant answer....

As I said a lot of time : I don't like change code : I am not a mechanic in gear box to change wheel #3 to wheel # 5 in the middle of the road...

If some genius want me to stay behind monitor to check every second if EA is working or not : sorry is not for me.

I spend nearly two years trading live 24/24h 5 days a week on Oanda and definitly I quit for that reason.

I want only a 4x4 robust all terrain EA : that's all.

Then I get back quickly to 570 THE ONLY STABLE VERSION OF PHOENIX

If some guy want to improve new things : ok do it.

But not named it Phoenix.

(Autumn did the right thing... Hope his Chimera doing well)

As I said previously we have now a bunch of version, really too much... and nobody really knows were we go. I am sure that it is one of the reason that a lot of guys quit...

Wishes : Darak please put another time Phoenix on the rail, with a clear target, cut the dead branch and don't allow people to do wacko things

P570 have been very successfull this week : my only hope is to see all weeks like that...

Cubal Libre for everybody !!!!! ( A special hard one for Hhs)

#3 Settings file: default (was USDCHF P6B3 settings)

#4 Account: live

P5.7.0 Mode1 GBPUSD +42 this week, +126 pips total

P6 B3 USDCHF +131 this week, +91 pips total

Upgraded USDCHF to P6B4 with native settings.

All other settings on P6 are bad, I need to spend more time hunting for settings if nobody else does. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could use P6 B4 simple to get similar trade results on GBPUSD backtesting.

I'm of the opinion that 2 loosing weeks in a row probably means throw away the settings file and start over.

I should mention that I was doing enable/disable of trading the last 2 Fridays. Now that the settings for selective timing are working (with FXDD times) I will just leave it running 24/7 and code will automatically enable/disable. I also optimized the timing for the P6 B4 release

Files:
2007-05-20.htm  17 kb

I update them manually. I only publish profitable pairs and settings.

hhsmoney:
xux99, very nice results, not to mention with just one pair. Nice statement presentation on your site, do the statements auto update or do you update manually?

Hangin' on by a thread...

#3 Settings file: default-consec signals:13-full auto

#4 Account: Live

#5 Version: 5.7.0 Phoenix mode: 1

#7 Cur : GBPUSD

Comments : Only 1 P5.7 trade this week...good for 42 pips. I took some more hits to my account(due to other EA's I'm running, not Phoenix) and at this time I am only running 5.7.0 in order to build back up acct balance and GBP/$ seems to be a consistant winner over & over again.

Files:
fxdd-wk16.htm  100 kb