Live Testing reports - page 73

I wouldn't use the drawdown code with Mode 3, because a single market movement will cause 3 trades to fail at a time. If you wanted a similar logical setting to work in both mode 1 and mode 3, the losses for mode1 would be 3 and the losses for mode3 would 9.

Also keep in mind that you can't use 0.01 sized lots. If the drawdown setting is enabled, I would disable it or try again in mode1, etc. Good thing you uncovered this bug.

P6 simple2,two weeks

usdjpy(502010) +33 pips

usdchf(sl40 tp40)(621010) -96 pips

usdchf(sl60 tp40)(631010) -166 pips

week2_1.htm

Three weeks,Mar 25,2007--Apr 13,2007.

#1 Timeframe: M15

#2 Broker: IBFX

#3 Settings file: default

#4 Account: Mini live

#5 Version: 5.7.3w

#6 Phoenix mode: 3

#7 Cur : GBPUSD

#8 Lots: 0.5

#9 Results : -129 pips, Floating: 0 pips

wujun122-ibfx-live_2.rar

Files:

April 09,2007 - Apr 13,2007.

#2 Broker: FXDD

#3 Settings file: default => Max trade 2, Consecutive signals 15

#4 Account: Live

#5 Version: 5.7.0

#6 Phoenix mode: 1

#7 Cur : GBP/USD

Results : + 4.06 % for the week , 9.90 % for the month, + 21.69 % from February 1, 2007

Human intervention note:

I am desabling the system on Frydays and starting it back 2.5 hours after opening on Sundays. Because of that, this Monday, I was not in two trades that would bean profitable. I also got out of two trades Wenesday before a big news. I was happy when the market turns against that position but later these trades would also bean profitable. I don't know any more if I am better not touching it ?

This is the first week of PhoenixFund trading. (FINALLY - I hate corporate accounts.)

I'm not happy with the P6 Beta2 USDCHF losses this week, but I do like how the settings are picking out trades. I attached a picture so people can see what I mean. P6 trades just before a big drop. I'm thinking about reducing the TP and attaching a tight delayed trailing stop.

#3 Settings file: P6 B2 usdchf

#5 Version: Phoenix 6 Beta2

#6 Cur : USDCHF

#3 Settings file: default

#5 Version: 5.7.0

#6 Phoenix mode: 1

#7 Cur : GBP/USD

When the month ends, 50% of the profits will stay in the account. 50% of the profits will be given to a nonprofit that meets certain guidelines. Please make PhoenixFund your IB with FXDD in order to help for free. (We have 3 funded accounts with FXDD currently: 54513, 54598, 59007)

1 Timeframe: 15min

2 Broker: FXDD

3 Settings file: Defaults

4 Account: Demo

5 Version: 5.7.0 (full auto)

6 Phoenix mode: 1

7 Cur: usdjpy, usdchf, eurjpy, gbpusd

Note: After 2 weeks of running P573, I can see no errors being generated by the EA in the "Experts" and "Journal" tab, so I'm going to stop testing P570 starting next week unless someone really wants me to continue.

1 Timeframe: eurjpy=15min, gbpusd=1H, usdjpy=15min

3 Settings file: eurjpy=Pcontour, gbpusd=wujun, usdjpy=hhsmoney

5 Version: 5.7.3 (full auto)

6 Phoenix mode: 3

7 Cur: eurjpy, gbpusd, usdjpy

Note: did not test TS as I wasn't sure what vaule to use.

Note2: The usdjpy pair was added on 4/12. If you want to look at the results for mode3 purely, then you may wish to ignore order #8036259 eventhough it was a winner. As soon as I attached the EA to the usdjpy chart, the EA opened a trade under mode1 even before I had the chance to switch to mode3. Instead of killing the trade, I just kept it open. As soon as I switched to mode3, the EA immediately opened 3 more trades, so I guess the market condition was extremely ripe for the EA at the time.

3 Settings file: Defaults

5 Version: 6alpha (full auto)

6 Cur: usdchf

3 Settings file: usdjpy=default, gbpusd/usdchf=daraknor's

5 Version: 6 beta2 simple (full auto)

6 Cur: gbpusd, usdchf, usdjpy

3 Settings file: daraknor's gbpusdm15_p6simple.set

5 Version: 6 beta advanced (full auto)

6 Cur: gbpusd

Same story as last week. Good week for P5, not so good for P6 (except for alpha, still in profit).

m6m6, can you attach your statement?

Are you using any of the Advanced features in Advanced?

I addressed it in my report last week, may be you missed it. I've not tried any of the advanced features yet, wanted to see how it goes with the default settings.

Everyone, please support the PhoenixFund. daraknor spent alot of time, effort, and his own money to set up the fund (not to mention all the coding that he does for us), and all he asks in return is that people support the PhoenixFund. It is for a good cause as the fund is donated to charities as outlined in the "PhoenixFund" thread, so please support the PhoenixFund, thank you!

Note: if you want to use Pcontour's setting for eurjpy or my setting for usdjpy and you want to use the MM functionality in the EA, you'll have to set "U_MM" to true, otherwise you'll be trading at a fixed lot.

I got my first error in P573 yesterday, our old friend the "ordersend(129)" error, anyone else got that error?

Our Old Friend Again

hhsmoney:
I got my first error in P573 yesterday, our old friend the "ordersend(129)" error, anyone else got that error?

Check out what I'm doing for 5.7.4.

Yes our old friend the "ordersend(129)" Invalid price, usually caused by the wrong number of decimals in the price. I believe someone had a run in with him last week on Mode 3 trade 3.

Very nice Pcontour, thank you!