Live Testing reports - page 72

m6m6:
Good results !

Can you tell us the version, mode, etc. and even post the ".set" file you are using?

Thank you in advance...

There is changed Turbo_JRSX to RMI indicator. And changed period to 7.

I have setup now 2 metatraders that run always on my server.

Live reports with automatically updating every 5 minutes

First for GBP/USD:

http://online.fxcentral.org/server1/statement.htm

Second for GBP/USD and EUR/USD:

http://online.fxcentral.org/server2/statement.htm

Let's wait the trading time.

daraknor, according to my statement for beta2, usdchf and usdjpy only broke even. But yes, gbpusd is where the big losses took place. In the advanced version, I only tested gbpusd, so naturally it was a loss. However, usdchf did well in the alpha version the first week, and then at the beginning of the following week (last week), a trade was opened, but it never hit the SL or TP all week long (came close though). I've not turned on any of the extra features yet, waiting to see how the defaults perform before moving on.

ejlamarque, if you used the default setting as you have indicated, it should be for usdchf. But clearly you are trading gbpusd, so I'm wondering where you got the setting file for gbpusd?

I think Ordersend(129) error has something to do with broker's price requote in a fast moving market. The EA tries to open 3 orders, some are accepted by the broker while others are rejected. This happened in P570 because the "refresh" function was commented out, but I thought it was re-enabled after P572 (which wujun is using).

theone555, gain of 35% in one week, very nice! When I first started testing Phoenix P56x back at the beginning of the year, I had very similar results in the first week. But later I kept interfering with the trades, so not sure what would've happened if I had just left it alone. By "GoblinFibo modified", do you mean it is a hybrid of Phoenix, Goblin, and fibo? That would make it an interesting EA! Would you consider sharing the modified version with us?

Wow bert, just looked at your statement, very different indeed, seems like your Phoenix and my Phoenix are still out of sync. Yes, P573 did very well in its first week, but I cannot take any credit for it as it is the great work of Pcontour and wujun. I just pieced things together and tested. I think the TS function fixed by Pcontour in P573 would make it even more profitable. I've been trying to find a good setting for TP, SL, and TS, been at it for over a week, and not having much success. But once the optimized settings are found, I think P573 will be a rocket. Since P6 is still in beta, more testing needs to be done to see stability and profitability. Meanwhile, many people have reported good results with P5. The main concern I have with P5 is the discrepancies between users, even among people who are using the same version, settings, and broker. So I think it is too soon for me to decide P6 or P5, I will just continue to test all versions and post results here.

Pool party at AZBO's!

Edit: I forgot to add that I think P6 may be our finest Phoenix yet once we're able to get everything working properly, thanks daraknor!

I have just realized I've made a mistake. I'm using wujun's gbpusd setting file for P573. Since every version of Phoenix I've tested so far has been done using the 15min TF, I just attached the settings to a 15min chart. I forgot that wujun's settings are based on 1H TF. Sorry about that everyone. But strangely, gbpusd was the big winner in P573 last week using the 15min TF, and even as we speak, there's an open gbpusd trade carried over from last Friday that is currently in profit.

bert, I'm just as baffled as you with the discrepancies among users in P5. Keep this in mind though, my P570 is testing in mode1 (I thought since everyone else is testing mode3 that I would test something different), your P570 is testing in mode3. For my P570, each trade is all or nothing, total profit or total loss, while your P570 will take partial profit. But when the trade turns against you and the SL kicks in, it really hurts because you are getting hit 3 times. I looked in my log and I don't see the same error you're getting, so not sure how to help you there, sorry.

Pcontour, you would know more about the errors than me, so may be you're right. Here is a question: When Phoenix tries to open 3 orders in mode3, do they all need to be opened at the same price? If so, I could possibly see an issue in a fast moving market. The first order may be accepted at one price, the EA then tries to open the rest of the oders, but the price has moved on, thus the 2nd and/or 3rd order can't be executed even with the "refreshrate" function enabled. I think I have posted something a few pages back about sendorder(129) that I found on Metaquote's forum, I'll flip back through later to see if I can find it.

Always same message since yesterday every 30 seconds on two curs

2007.04.09 19:24:23 Phoenix_EA_v5_7_3 GBPUSD,M15: lots switched to min 0.01

2007.04.09 19:23:25 Phoenix_EA_v5_7_3 USDCHF,M15: lots switched to min 0.01

Somebody have some ideas ???????????????

As I got no new trade (locked in a bad "train" !) I don't if this is effective or not...

HHS : agree with perhaps you got a "start" of explanation...

bertbin:
Always same message since yesterday every 30 seconds on two curs

2007.04.09 19:24:23 Phoenix_EA_v5_7_3 GBPUSD,M15: lots switched to min 0.01

2007.04.09 19:23:25 Phoenix_EA_v5_7_3 USDCHF,M15: lots switched to min 0.01

Somebody have some ideas ???????????????

As I got no new trade (locked in a bad "train" !) I don't if this is effective or not...

HHS : agree with perhaps you got a "start" of explanation...

Hi,Bertbin,

Does your account have enough money to open new trades? It happens when account doesn't have enough money in my backtesting.

wujun122:
Hi,Bertbin, Does your account have enough money to open new trades? It happens when account doesn't have enough money in my backtesting.

Oh ! Yes Wujun ! i had the same thought but no dramatic drawdown. Absolutly not : I have around the same K as last week.

Then ?

Always the same things now since yesterday !

2007.04.09 22:16:41 Phoenix_EA_v5_7_3 GBPUSD,M15: lots switched to min 0.01

2007.04.09 22:16:33 Phoenix_EA_v5_7_3 GBPUSD,M15: lots switched to min 0.01

Explanation welcome...

wujun122:
Hi,Pcontour,

I use the default setting of Phoenix 5.7.2w which you made in my live account.Ordersend(129) error usually doesn't happen in my account.I think it only happens when price changes very fast.

Here is my settings for H1 which are used in my demo account.

Thanks but I can't get the settings out of your .rar archive. No problem, if you used the default settings, I'll see what I can do with that.

I hear what you are saying about the 129, you are correct if the mq4 has a bug, I am right is Phoenix has the bug.

bertbin:
Got more than 200 messages like that in Experts

2007.04.09 09:47:59 Phoenix_EA_v5_7_3 USDCHF,M15: lots switched to min 0.01

On USDCHF and GB/US

Nothing on EURJPY and US/JPY

???????

If you use decrease factor the last 2 digits are 00 then, anytime that it runs through the lots section after 3 consecutive losses it will change the lots from 0 to the minimum lot allowed which is .01. Why didn't I leave it as zero, and not trade. If the lots are zero, the EA will stop trading forever, because your last 3 trades in a row were losers and it can't create another winner unless you get into a minimal position. I think it goes through the lots calculation more often than it really needs to perhaps, so the error occurs more often than makes sense. You can increase the final 2 digits, to 01 or greater so that the lots will be higher .01 and the error message won't occur. This over-calculating of the lots. I can look into it more in the future. It may slow the program down a little, if I am correct about that. I am not certain, it needs some investigation.

Otherwise, not enough money to trade as 2 other people have said.

Pcontour:
If you use decrease factor the last 2 digits are 00 then, anytime that it runs through the lots section after 3 consecutive losses it will change the lots from 0 to the minimum lot allowed which is .01. Why didn't I leave it as zero, and not trade. If the lots are zero, the EA will stop trading forever, because your last 3 trades in a row were losers and it can't create another winner unless you get into a minimal position. I think it goes through the lots calculation more often than it really needs to perhaps, so the error occurs more often than makes sense. You can increase the final 2 digits, to 01 or greater so that the lots will be higher .01 and the error message won't occur. This over-calculating of the lots. I can look into it more in the future. It may slow the program down a little, if I am correct about that. I am not certain, it needs some investigation. Otherwise, not enough money to trade as 2 other people have said.

Not enough money ? See statement ! Hu !

Thanks

bertbin:
Not enough money ? See statement ! Hu ! Thanks

Hey, so if money is not your problem, why don't you try what the other paragraph says. I did that I needed to get decrease factor to 901010

The attached picture shows the effect of decrease factor 905010. It doesn't look like what you expect because risk factor limits the maximum lot size, to small numbers .1 .3 and .4.

Files:
5.7.4.gif  13 kb