ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 49

Wih all of these indicators on top of this system, just making it much more complicated than it really is. The best thing I liked about this system is that its simple, and the charts aren't overloaded with indicators. By adding Dolly indicators and other indicators to this system, its good for confirmation, but it just makes your brain overloaded with inidcators.

et_phonehome_2:
Wih all of these indicators on top of this system, just making it much more complicated than it really is. The best thing I liked about this system is that its simple, and the charts aren't overloaded with indicators. By adding Dolly indicators and other indicators to this system, its good for confirmation, but it just makes your brain overloaded with inidcators.

without indicators we will be just like flipping a coin , we don't want to do that here... I agree KusKus is such a great system and does not need more indicators .. its just I am aiming for more pips so I use KusKus as my entry point to go with the trend ( I love trend ) ... going with the trend and KusKus made me double my mini account so far so good thats why i shared this idea ...

Indicator is such as a gurl... If u have all type of that gurl ( pretty and almost perfect), u dont know which one u should follow it.. im admired a simple and suitable with my own life...thats all i need...

Hopes u understand that...hehe

What a great analogy. It brought a smile to my face as I read it.

don.gading:
What a great analogy. It brought a smile to my face as I read it.

dont be playboy...stand for only one gurl ( if that gurl preety and matching with u) ..he...just joking..

Zenman

Your system looks interesting but your Atvar is really grossing me out, can you change it?

fred:
Zenman Your system looks interesting but your Atvar is really grossing me out, can you change it?

yeah..i will changed it soon after my mood changed..thanks for sharing ur opinion about my avatar )

HI Zeman

can you send us please whats your recommend. set up for 15 min charts and for 30 min charts now?

Many thx

brainjt:
can you send us please whats your recommend. set up for 15 min charts and for 30 min charts now? Many thx

Whoaa... Just close 25 pips for EU,GU, 20pips for UCHF,15 UJPY make it double... nice trading guys...before thats upward move, we can see signal from TF15 for GU & EU...10 pips for each. nice trading guys... Thats tf15 template recommended for EU and GU only...

isakastf.rar

Files:
isakastf.rar  3 kb

yes mine dissa pears too and even gets deleted

the expert I mean