ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 42

abrs70:
its quite difficult to make people understand...they just lazy to read the thread....

I totally agree with you. Sometimes when I see such post not only from this thread, but others, it really is annoying to see such questions being posted. You will see people just jump in on a thread and ask where are the indicators, and not even attempt to even look at post #1 even if its not current or ask about the rules, copy indicator source without compiling, blah, blah, blah..... I think such questions should be ignored if one is not willing to take the time to familiarize oneself with MT or even read the thread or even look for documentation on MT whether it be this forum or any other. And when something does not work, they blame it on the system as not working without any initiative whatsoever. Give it to me on a silver platter so I need not think....

I can see someone asking a question if one does not understand something, but don't ask without reading the thread for a question that has been answered many times..... Yeah, a thread may be long but if one is not willing to put the time in to learn then why bother trying to find a system, just roll the dice....

Life with it , welcome to TSD....

errr ..... noise ? Is what you are ......BITCH !

Some wants to learn fast and makes money faster others may don't have time to read and yet want to trade .. lot's have tried other threads and end up in loss so they just want to try if this will work or not ..

To all traders ...patience is a virtue...

I love the words used by the ZMAN

U cry, u learn...

U loss, u learn..

U won, u learn..

By the way, ISAKAS works so guys spend more time and read; The market is always there .. and the chances are always there ..

lets get into business guys.

I am going to ask commercial programmer to code dreamteam + isakas EA. It should work bipolar in which isakas being entry signals.

The cost is usd50.00. Anyone who want to share the cost, i will share the main source, otherwise it will be not shared in public if the EA works.

Please PM me

abrs70:
lets get into business guys.

I am going to ask commercial programmer to code dreamteam + isakas EA. It should work bipolar in which isakas being entry signals.

The cost is usd50.00. Anyone who want to share the cost, i will share the main source, otherwise it will be not shared in public if the EA works.

Please PM me

How can code EA if you do not have the source to Isakas?

et_phonehome_2:
How can code EA if you do not have the source to Isakas?

i only use bbandstop

To abrs70

Hi, abrs70!

I am ready to share the cost of programming EA with you, however, I've got question about what should EA do in the following situation: if BB_stop or Ashi changes direction let's say from Buy to Sell and we have 3 buy positions 0.1lot, 0.2lot, 0.4lot, almost always they are with large MINUS, and this situation will apear always in ranging market. So, will EA close these positions with these minus and start trading by selling, or it will wait either stop loss or take profit of last 0.4lot position? In a trending market with Dreamteam we get 0.1lot or 0.2lot PLUSes of 15-30pips, but when the market changes its direction very fast, we get huge minus of about 120pips (3 positions together) which "swallow" all our profits...What is your opinion? Btw, have you traded dreamteam+kuskus in ranging markets?

Yeaaaaaaaaaahh!!!

Hi all!!

Today was good signal on gbp/usd. I am open position buy 0,3 lot`s. But Pivot Line was so far wice pruce line and I close 0,2 lot`s +20 pips = + 40 pips. And now waiting change signal for close 0,1 lot. Now I have +7.

System is very good!!!! But I am attached RSI (14) and amount of false signals appreciablly has decreased... Hi from UKRAINE!!!

Files:
gbp.jpg  164 kb

Yeaaaaaaaaaahh!!!

Hi all!!

Today was good signal on gbp/usd. I am open position buy 0,3 lot`s. But Pivot Line was so far wice pruce line and I close 0,2 lot`s +20 pips = + 40 pips. And now waiting change signal for close 0,1 lot. Now I have +7.

System is very good!!!! But I am attached RSI (14) and amount of false signals appreciablly has decreased... Hi from UKRAINE!!!